Sign in to follow this  

Wedding Crasher Quotes : CultClassicTs.com : CafePress.com

My FI and I are trying to figure out what kind of "Groom" shirt to make him and our roommate-one of the groomsmen said he wasn't too excited about wearing a groomsmen shirt, but we found this site on cafepress and thought it would be fun to customize our own shirts with wedding crashers quotes...or maybe other funny wedding movies, that way they could wear them again. Our roommate really wanted the one that talked about the tramp stamp

Click the image to open in full size.

What do you all think...is this lame? Should I just let my BM's wear shirts and let everyone else wear whatever?

What would they be wearing this for? I'm a little confused do you mean for the ceremony or the reception or for some other thing? I love these. I am so glad you posted this website b/c I knew there was something I wanted to use from Wedding Crashers and I couldn't remember what it was and then I realized it was "I'VE GOT A STAGE 5 CLINGER". These are so great, our friends love saying stupid quotes from movies. We are all losers like that.

-Glenda

oh sorry, for the rehersal I think, we will be so dressed up the next day, so I figured it would be fun to just be laid back