Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

We Leave Tomorrow at 8:00am!!!

OMG!! I can't believe I am finally leaving to Cabo for my wedding! I feel like I have been planning this thing forever!

I am excited but stressed and drained and it's hard to get all the excitement out but I know once we actually arrive at Dreams I will be ecstatic!!!

I didn't get a chance to post planning pics or anything but I will post all sorts of stuff when I get back. These last few weeks have been crazy busy and I barely got my stuffed packed. Let me tell you...between FI and I we have 4 checked bags, a small carry on tote bag and my dress!!!! Maybe some of you had more but I am FREAKING out about all this luggage and that they will be overweight.

I need to go to bed now so I'm not a complete Bitch tomorrow....

Thanks to you all for your help and support throughout the last year and I look forward to coming back and sharing it all with you and maybe helping some of you out the way the other married gals have helped me out! :)

OMG Michelle its here!!! Im so happy for you!!! Now just get your beauty sleep and de-stress whats done is done now all you have left to do is enjoy yourself!!!!

Michelle I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it!! Best of luck and can't wait for the pics when you get back. Everything will turn out beautiful!! hug2.gif

Michelle-

I wish you the best of luck with everything. Most of all...I hope you enjoy every moment! Congratulations and have fun in Cabo! smile159.gif

I'll be looking for you Michelle, we get there Saturday afternoon. We have the same thing going on right now Sooooo much luggage packed its crazy!

Have fun, its all smooth sailing from here!