We Leave Tomorrow at 8:00am!!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

• VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:21 AM

OMG!! I can't believe I am finally leaving to Cabo for my wedding! I feel like I have been planning this thing forever!

I am excited but stressed and drained and it's hard to get all the excitement out but I know once we actually arrive at Dreams I will be ecstatic!!!

I didn't get a chance to post planning pics or anything but I will post all sorts of stuff when I get back. These last few weeks have been crazy busy and I barely got my stuffed packed. Let me tell you...between FI and I we have 4 checked bags, a small carry on tote bag and my dress!!!! Maybe some of you had more but I am FREAKING out about all this luggage and that they will be overweight.

I need to go to bed now so I'm not a complete Bitch tomorrow....

Thanks to you all for your help and support throughout the last year and I look forward to coming back and sharing it all with you and maybe helping some of you out the way the other married gals have helped me out! :)

#2 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:22 AM

Have a great time Michelle!

#3 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:35 AM

OMG Michelle its here!!! Im so happy for you!!! Now just get your beauty sleep and de-stress whats done is done now all you have left to do is enjoy yourself!!!!

#4 mrsmark08

• 136 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:47 AM

Michelle I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it!! Best of luck and can't wait for the pics when you get back. Everything will turn out beautiful!!

#5 Leia78

• VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:07 AM

Yay Michelle...I'll be thinking about you and waiting to hear all about the beautiful details! Happy Wedding!!!!

#6 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:13 AM

Have a great trip and we will all be here waiting to hear how it went when you get back.
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#7 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:15 AM

I am so excited for you have a blast!!!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#8 WSUgal

• 96 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:30 AM

I wish you the best of luck with everything. Most of all...I hope you enjoy every moment! Congratulations and have fun in Cabo!

#9 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:48 AM

Have the best time, Michelle!!

#10 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:04 AM

I'll be looking for you Michelle, we get there Saturday afternoon. We have the same thing going on right now Sooooo much luggage packed its crazy!
                      Have fun, its all smooth sailing from here!
                      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users