Photo

OOT for the Single Guys too?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FYB87

FYB87
  • 976 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:10 AM

I hadn't thought of the OOT bag thing until I found this forum. It sounds like a very good thing and I am all up for doing it myself and I'm actually excited about it. However, I have single brothers and so does the FI. So am I suppose to give them an OOT bag too? I know they would just throw the bag away. If I don't do the OOT for them, what should I do? I'm confused!!

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:11 AM

I made OOT bags for the single guys with us - I just modified them a bit - more margarita mix, less girly stuff. They loved them though - I still gave them a beach bag and everything but my beach bags weren't girly or anything! They liked them!!!

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:11 AM

I am putting an OOT bag in every room (1 per room). I am trying to put items in the bag that are useful for men and woman on vacay.

#4 FYB87

FYB87
        • 976 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:21 AM

Are you guys using the same type of bags for them as well? Cause I was thinking about not using the canvas bag I was going to use for the couples and single women, but use the colorful paper bag thing with the handles instead. Maybe I'm over thinking as usual!

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:22 AM

I am going to use the same bags, so everything looks uniformed. I am crazy like that.

I say do what fits in your budget, mix it up if you like.

#6 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:22 AM

I am... I dont know maybe you can convince them to turn it into their beach bag... that would be cute! lol JK
              I am just doing the same for everyone!

#7 FYB87

FYB87
              • 976 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:27 AM

Thanks ladies! I was over thinking as usual. I'll use the same bags for everyone. Maybe I'll just decorate the bag a little differently!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users