VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride
Did you have to get it hemmed?
yes i do have to have it hemmed, i am only 5'2" and need it taken up several inches. im actually considering ordering another one in a size down in the petite size so that perhaps i wont have to have alterations. then ill just return whichever one doesnt fit right.

also, be aware that the material is somewhat see thru. look in my blog and you can see some photos of me in it. i believe in the photos i was wearing white lace panties, and you can see them in the photo under the dress. i would recommend a strapless bra and some kind of other undergarments or a slip.

#12 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:46 PM

I haven't tried on the dress, but I really like it. I hope it works out for you!

#13 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
    • 459 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

That is a gorgeous dress! Very light and beachy-- I think it would be great to dance in. And as long as you have good undergarments the halter shouldn't be a problem.

#14 lyrebard

lyrebard
      • 229 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:19 PM

I just tried on the short version of it...didn't work so well for me. I'm a DD, and wasn't quite spilling out of it, but my chest was big enough that the waist just hung there instead of curving in like it should. =) I was totally bummed, since I loved the style.

#15 Krystalranee

Krystalranee
        • 47 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:33 PM

I too found this dress online and love it! I think my sister is thinking of purchasing this dress for her wedding. I've been searching for other stores/sites that have dresses similar to this one or this type. Has anyone found anything like this one? Very simple......

#16 FYB87

FYB87
          • 976 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:24 PM

That is a great dress. I didn't see this in the store when I went this past Sunday. Hmm...me thinks I will go back Saturday to see if they have it and try on! I've been looking for a pretty white dress for the summer.

#17 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FYB87
            That is a great dress. I didn't see this in the store when I went this past Sunday. Hmm...me thinks I will go back Saturday to see if they have it and try on! I've been looking for a pretty white dress for the summer.
            you wont find it in the store, its online/catalog only

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users