Sign in to follow this  
Kryztan

American Idol *spolier* thread

My man David Cook won!!!! YAY so excited! I think that he was absolutely great and Im sure that we will be hearing him a lot on the radio!!!!!!!!!WOOOOO SOOOOOO EXCITEDcheer2.gifmonkey.gifsmile120.gifsmile124.gif

I am so sad I read this thread. I should have known it would be a spoiler. Sigh. I live on the West Coast, and AI doesn't start for another hour. Oh well...

Krystan.. you should maybe have put spoiler in the title or something.. for the people who haven't watched it yet.. heh

Or maybe put the title as American Idol spoiler...

I was shocked! I wanted him to win but thought David A was going to take it. My TIVO cut out the very last part but I caught it on the news! Go DAVID COOK!!!

I worked late tonight so i just watched it and my dvr cut it out right before they announced the winner .... i knew i could find out on here. Im soooooo excited that david cook won!! I started to really like him but after last night I didnt think he had a chance! He just seemed so much more comfortable on stage and seemed like a star already!

I'm happy that he won! All season long he did well and had some pretty impressive performances. Archuleta has a great voice but IMO he's too wet behind the ears& lacks stage presence...now if he stays in L.A. instead of going back to Salt Lake he'll be a new man in no time...lol

David Cook is already totally comfortable on stage, plus his eyes are wide open when he sings :P

thewave.gif

WOO HOO! I am so excited! Actually I was shocked, I thought Archuleta would win for sure because of the young girls that he has as fans.

Cook is the better choice by far!

cheer2.gif