Photo

American Idol *spolier* thread

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • 743 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:07 PM

My man David Cook won!!!! YAY so excited! I think that he was absolutely great and Im sure that we will be hearing him a lot on the radio!!!!!!!!!WOOOOO SOOOOOO EXCITED

#2 Kryztan

Kryztan
    • 743 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

and I didnt mention that a few of my friends are friends with him.....We live 40 mins from each other!!!!!!

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:10 PM

I am so sad I read this thread. I should have known it would be a spoiler. Sigh. I live on the West Coast, and AI doesn't start for another hour. Oh well...

#4 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

Krystan.. you should maybe have put spoiler in the title or something.. for the people who haven't watched it yet.. heh

Or maybe put the title as American Idol spoiler...

#5 Kryztan

Kryztan
          • 743 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:12 PM

Awww SHIT!!! Im sorry I was so excited I forgot....Can a mod put it in the header? I dont wanna spoil it for anyone else!

#6 crawford2B

crawford2B
            • 244 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

I was shocked! I wanted him to win but thought David A was going to take it. My TIVO cut out the very last part but I caught it on the news! Go DAVID COOK!!!

#7 amyrak

amyrak
              • 469 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:14 PM

Yeah, FI and I had a bet...I picked David Cook so I won!! I was kind of surprised to tho..Glad a rocker made it for once!!

#8 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
                • 939 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:22 PM

I worked late tonight so i just watched it and my dvr cut it out right before they announced the winner .... i knew i could find out on here. Im soooooo excited that david cook won!! I started to really like him but after last night I didnt think he had a chance! He just seemed so much more comfortable on stage and seemed like a star already!

#9 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:15 AM

I'm happy that he won! All season long he did well and had some pretty impressive performances. Archuleta has a great voice but IMO he's too wet behind the ears& lacks stage presence...now if he stays in L.A. instead of going back to Salt Lake he'll be a new man in no time...lol

David Cook is already totally comfortable on stage, plus his eyes are wide open when he sings :P

#10 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:18 AM

WOO HOO! I am so excited! Actually I was shocked, I thought Archuleta would win for sure because of the young girls that he has as fans.

Cook is the better choice by far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users