Back from our ROR Wedding

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 christenew

• 325 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

Thank you so much for your honest post. I would have FLIPPED out regarding the minister. I probably would have started swearing and I am sure he wouldn't have enjoyed that. You are a better woman than I because I dont think I would have gone through with the ceremony. I was pissed off for you just reading your review. I am glad to had a great time though. I keep my fingers crossed for all the other ROR brides here. Welcome Home!

#52 kellywinter1

• 305 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

You looked so happy! The bustle picture is cute! Congrats!

#53 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:47 PM

I am sorry for your expreience but I appreciate you rhonesty, that way brides like myself can know what to look out for and what to expect. You looked beautiful ad I loved the cake topper.

#54 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

You were beautiful! I love your dress.

Sorry to hear your expectations weren't met. I would defitenly let Chandlyn or someone know about your experience and how you are feeling toward the whole situation.

And dont worry about writing a bad review. Thats what I love about this forum, we hear the good AND the bad and everything in between. I am sure your review will help other ROR brides to be in one way or another. Congrats!
          2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#55 mabride09

• 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:15 PM

The cake is so cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users