Sign in to follow this  
Christine

My Bachelorette Party Shirt

CustomizedGirl - Fashion You Design

this is the shirt my girlfriends made for my Bach party

and they will be wearing one like this

CustomizedGirl - Fashion You Design

This is the place Ann listed a while ago on another thread. They have free shipping for orders over $50 and you can create your own shirt for less than $14.00

Very cute Christine! I love the style and the pink! I was thinking of getting the t-shirts I want to give out in my OOT bags here but $14 per shirt would be way too much for me. I guess I will have to wait to see how many female guests I have and then take it from there. smile159.gif

-Glenda

this was just for the bridal party and I might order for flower girls also. My BM's have been doing the whole thing, they have a whole weekend planned, they were trying to keep things a secret but they all have big mouths and each one has spilled the beans about one thing so then another one says something else, I basically know what we are doing the entire weekend now. But that's okay since I hate surprises.

Glenda, in regard to the t's I was thinking of just doing the iron-ons for the BMs. Getting a tank or t shirt cheaply (target/old navy) and printing it off of the computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMO View Post
Glenda, in regard to the t's I was thinking of just doing the iron-ons for the BMs. Getting a tank or t shirt cheaply (target/old navy) and printing it off of the computer.

I think that is what I will end up doing as well. Although my friend's sister owns a printing press company where they print shirts so I will see if she can get me a deal.

-Glenda