Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#311 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:17 PM

You sound like me a week ago...Karina in FL suggested the Chapel Garden...which looks really cute, but I don't want to be on grass, so we're going with Bumgilias Terrace (probalby spelled wrong lol)
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#312 KBMD12309

KBMD12309
    • 106 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:20 PM

yeah the chapel gardens looks really nice but im afraid of the women's heels in the grass. (not to mention mine) Ill prob do the same. I just dont want to be in the middle of everyone's vacation that is staying at the resort.

#313 Dez921714

Dez921714
      • 1,489 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:43 PM

That's the EXACT reason I didn't want the grass lol

I didn't think about being in the middle of everyone's vacation...but I'm not going to stress about it :)
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#314 cutierosie

cutierosie
        • 191 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dez921714
          I have a TA, but I am also in direct contact with the resort. I set up my own ceremony and stuff and just used the TA for the guests rooms.

That being said, your TA is right...however, the people in FL can send you the request forms and then put it through to the resort. I don't know if they can guarantee you'll get what you want, but you have a better chance.

They can also answere a lot of questions you might have, at least for me, they act as a middle man...I ask them, they ask mexico, they tell me the answer.

Hope that helps.
          Hey everyone, sorry I've been out of the loop...been busy with work, but I have been reading all of your stuff. Anyway, I sent my contract for the wedding package and room. I am still waiting for the link. Apparently, if you book 20+ you get a free private reception and if you book like 30 you get unlimited receptions.

Also, I in my room contract, if your people book 3 nights or more they get activities (dolphins, pyramids etc)..which is a really good thing for our guests.

Anyway, just curious how much you guys are paying through your TA for the rooms, I didn't get a TA for the rooms and I am paying 422 for double occupancy for April 2009.

#315 cutierosie

cutierosie
          • 191 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:44 PM

Sorry, also how do you book a presidential suite and how much does that cost...Sounds AMAZING!

#316 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cutierosie
              Hey everyone, sorry I've been out of the loop...been busy with work, but I have been reading all of your stuff. Anyway, I sent my contract for the wedding package and room. I am still waiting for the link. Apparently, if you book 20+ you get a free private reception and if you book like 30 you get unlimited receptions.

Also, I in my room contract, if your people book 3 nights or more they get activities (dolphins, pyramids etc)..which is a really good thing for our guests.

Anyway, just curious how much you guys are paying through your TA for the rooms, I didn't get a TA for the rooms and I am paying 422 for double occupancy for April 2009.
              I got the same rate as you.

#317 Tam1984

Tam1984
              • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:29 AM

Lor
                Thanks for the advice about the make up trial run. Im definitley gonna get that done. I'll prob get a makeover done over here and then take my own make up and a photo of how i want it to look.

Another question thats prob been answered already in this thread but i cant find it.
                I want to get married in the Chapel Gazebo but i've noticed a few people have said that they were allocated a gazebo and didnt get to choose. Will I be able to request the Chapel Gazebo? I really love the look of it in the pics i've seen, i would'nt want to get married anywhere else!!!

Thanks for all your help ladies, i really feel like i have control of things because of this awesome site!! xx

#318 Tam1984

Tam1984
                • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:14 AM

OK i am officially obsessed. 2 posts in 10 mins!!
                  I just keep thinking of more questions!!

I am only have a small wedding, 10 guests in total. I know we get a reception meal afterwards but I wanted to know if there was a private area small enough to accomodate us where we can have a few a few cocktails before the meal?
                  I dont want to go anywhere to public and I dont want to be in huge room where our little party of 10 will look silly!
                  Any ideas or advice ladies? xx

#319 mtomas5555

mtomas5555
                  • 156 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tam1984

Another question thats prob been answered already in this thread but i cant find it.
                    I want to get married in the Chapel Gazebo but i've noticed a few people have said that they were allocated a gazebo and didnt get to choose. Will I be able to request the Chapel Gazebo? I really love the look of it in the pics i've seen, i would'nt want to get married anywhere else!!!
                    They didn't let me choose, but if your wedding is a while away then maybe try and request it now and see what they can do for you.

#320 Dez921714

Dez921714
                    • 1,489 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tam1984
                      Lor
                      Thanks for the advice about the make up trial run. Im definitley gonna get that done. I'll prob get a makeover done over here and then take my own make up and a photo of how i want it to look.

Thanks for all your help ladies, i really feel like i have control of things because of this awesome site!! xx
                      I asked Karina in FL this same exact question. She said that they normally assign you one, but if I there's one I really like to let her know and she can request it for me with the people in Mexico. Again, no guarantee, but a better chance of getting it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users