Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#3131 angela040504

angela040504
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nibsmom
    I did the same thing - it was super helpful. Up until then I had been keeping everything in separate documents. It was so much easier to use hers as a template to keep everything straight! For those of you looking for a template, cutierosie attached hers to her review in the reviews section.
    I cant open anything yet so i guess i will have to wait!

#3132 angela040504

angela040504
    • 100 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:41 PM

And thank you guys so much for the info on the luggage options, greatly appreciated!

#3133 jlwedding

jlwedding
      • 22 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

Hello! We are doing a welcome reception outside when we arrive ... do we need to rent the lights, etc for that? Or are most of you doing it only for the wedding.

We are getting married on Saturday Nov 28th ... anyone else??

#3134 jlwedding

jlwedding
        • 22 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:04 AM

also, did anyone consider going to costco in Mexico to get stuff for the welcome bags? I believe there is one not too far from MP

#3135 nibsmom

nibsmom
          • 564 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

jl- I had my reception outdoors and the lighting they had was plenty enough for us! We did rent the ipod system though.

I know some brides have gone to costco for their OOT bag items. I know there are some threads about it somewhere in the Mexico section!!

#3136 honey740

honey740
            • 148 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by angela040504
              Honey do you just need receipts for the items for the welcome bags or everything you bring for the wedding? Cause i have gifts for the girls to do you think i need receipts for those also?
              I would bring receipts for anything that looks like a multiple. They are worried about people bringing in items for resale, so anything that looks like you have a lot of, like I had 33 fans and 33 beach bags. i would think exporting cheap items would be worrisome the other way around, but apparently not.

#3137 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
              • 545 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:27 PM

Hi Ladies

i'm new! i get married next July at the moon palace!

this website and this thread in particular are fabulous, it's been such an insite and help reading everything!!

i have only just started with the planning, but i want it to be as laid back and low key as possible!
                a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#3138 angela040504

angela040504
                • 100 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by honey740
                  I would bring receipts for anything that looks like a multiple. They are worried about people bringing in items for resale, so anything that looks like you have a lot of, like I had 33 fans and 33 beach bags. i would think exporting cheap items would be worrisome the other way around, but apparently not.
                  OK thank you i just bought a bunch of stuff so i will start saving them now! Thank you again!

#3139 angela040504

angela040504
                  • 100 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

OK ladies question has anyone actually used the MP photographers? or have you all taken you own? cause they said they use palace channel and i tired t o research it and cant find anything Please let me know

#3140 swizmp

swizmp
                    • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:28 AM

I booked my own photographer. I liked the resort ones 85% of the time... but I wanted to be sure that on my day it was going to be awesome.
                      My photographer had already done weddings at the MP and knew all the rules. (I believe you have to book 2 nights for them so they can be considered guests and not vendors)

I'm using Tammara; Tamm's Photos - Wedding Photography Intro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users