Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#2141 drtracy

drtracy
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:39 PM

I just got the wording for the civil ceremony that I'm having. My WC did say that we can change things if we want, just to let her know in plenty of time so she can tell the J of P.

I've attached it, if you can't open it PM me and I'll email you a copy.

Attached Files

#2142 nibsmom

nibsmom
    • 564 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

Wooo! I know, I am dying to go try my dress on and get going with fittings.

Although, the fear is crossing my mind that maybe I won't like it Ugh, a little nervous too!

Tracy, thanks for posting that!!! I hope I get a contact soon!!!

#2143 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
      • 436 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

HI MP Brides, does anyone have pics of the ceremony set up on the beach? and how much did it cost for the extras?

#2144 Camie78

Camie78
        • 148 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Betsy
          There is also a little bottle of wine delivered to your room the day of your wedding, with 2 strawberries, one with white chocolate, and the other w/ dark chocolate (aka the bride and the groom) and on the plate it says Congratulations or something written in chocolate sauce..........I have a pic of it on here somewhere.......
          And breakfast in bed the next day is awesome! We ordered mimosas and they were SO good!
          That's awesome about the wine. I secretly put two bloody marys on our breakfast order. "We're married! Let's get drunk!" LOL

#2145 Camie78

Camie78
          • 148 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by soon2bemsleblanc
            Great tips Camie!! I just got my first email from Lily and I'm so excited to be working with her.

Our 50% deadline is Friday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything comes together as planned. So far, things have been pretty calm, except for some of my guests complaining about the airport transfers being too expensive.

I'm definetly going to take your advice about the flowers. $60 is way more affordable than $180, thats for sure! I'm also going with rose petals to throw...I love the pictures that CutieRosie just posted from her wedding. I was going to buy them from Michaels but then read about them being harmful to the environment and I don't want that.

That's awesome about AA....we are flying Delta and I'm not sure they have the same policy.

You will be in Cancun so soon....you must be so excited!!
            Yep, we leave next Wednesday @ 9am and I am super excited. It's extremely hard to concentrate at work or on anything really. I just want to be in Cancun with my fruity drink or mojito laying on the beach. Only 5 more days... tick, tock, tick, tock.

#2146 Jennifer43

Jennifer43
            • 34 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:27 AM

Hey ladies! I know I don't post here all that often, but we leave in 12 days so its down to the wire. Just wanted to see if anyone had some things to think about or make sure we do prior to leaving. I want to be on my game and make sure I have all the information squared away ahead of time so we don't run into any stressful hiccups. Wishful thinking I know.

#2147 nibsmom

nibsmom
              • 564 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:30 AM

Jennifer, I'm sure everything will be fine!! There are actually tons of to do lists posted around the forum - I would check them out to make sure you're covered! I've been working off one or two I've found on here. There are also great packing lists!

I'm so jealous of you and Camie - leaving so soon! I'm starting to get really restless excited!!! 2.5 months to go!! Eeps! *picking up my dress today!!*

#2148 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
                • 274 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:27 AM

Okay ladies, I've finally sat down for a long enough to write a review of our wedding experience at the MP on 04.02.2009....

Feel free to check it out and ask any questions!
                  http://bestdestinati....450#post776728

#2149 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
                  • 181 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie
                    HI MP Brides, does anyone have pics of the ceremony set up on the beach? and how much did it cost for the extras?
                    NJ Hunnie - if you read CutieRosie's wedding review she has pictures of the beach set up along with prices. There are also some pictures posted on this thread awhile back. Hope that helps!
                    http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#2150 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
                    • 445 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by soon2bemsleblanc
                      Yes, you should be getting your contact soon. Lily sent me a bunch of info. I picked up my dress the other day too...is it wrong to want to try it on like everyday
                      That is great to hear! I was checking on this last week but still haven't heard back from the WC. They told us a month ago that we had to wait till 30 days out but i found an old email from MP that stated 90 days so my TA forwarded that on Friday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users