Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#1771 Cindy&London

Cindy&London
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:14 PM

I agree!! They should have had the WC's send out an e-mail or at least put it on their website. Just happy you found this information out when you did.. We were going to the consulate next week!! Phew!!

#1772 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

Wow that's great you don't need an apostille anymore! Glad you checked into that!

#1773 Jennifer43

Jennifer43
      • 34 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:02 PM

Okay...I think we are going to switch and just do the reception at a restaurant. We actually didn't qualify for the free cocktail hour since we booked our 12 rooms through the RCI timeshares. Oh well...its saving us lots of money anyways.

Now my question is...what restaurant would you suggest for the dinner/reception? Is there one with a private terrace/area that we could feel more secluded from other guests?

#1774 COLCUBA

COLCUBA
        • 36 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

Hi "The Future Mrs. Castro" :)

I have a contact in the Membership department. Her name is Ninfa Berrios her e-mail is nberrios@palaceresorts.com. It takes her about a day to respond.

You can PM me and I will give you all the info she gave me over the phone.

Hope this helps!

Liz

#1775 COLCUBA

COLCUBA
          • 36 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:01 PM

Hey Girls,

So I finally signed the contract for the ceremony about a week ago, but I have no confirmation from them yet. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to give you an official confirmation and if you get it through e-mail or formal mail?

I want to get going with all the other details but I don't dare before I know for sure that everything is approved.

Thanks!

Liz

#1776 Camie78

Camie78
            • 148 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:08 PM

Pete and I have split up the wedding planning duties where I do all the fun stuff and he does all the crappy stuff like getting all the documents together, finding the justice of the peace, etc.

I've been bugging him to get the details for the justice of the peace and get a list of everything that we need (we are getting married in Texas and then having the Catholic ceremony at MP). Well, he did all this and asked me yesterday over IM, "Do you want to get married on March 20th?" Then he went on to say, "We've got an appointment with Lance (jeweler) on Monday for our rings."

For some reason that scared me and now I'm totally nervous. I didn't sleep at all last night. Reality is hitting - I'm going to be legally married in less than a month! Jeepers.

I can't believe it is already March. I feel like I've been twiddling my thumbs for months and now everything all the deadines are quickly approaching.

So much to do, so little time. That's why I'm posting this from work:)

#1777 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
              • 181 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TinaM2b
                FYI, I posted my OOT thread. Check out the following link if you interested. It was a lot of fun.
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t37779
                Awesome job on those!! Your guests are going to be so grateful!!!
                http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#1778 drtracy

drtracy
                • 436 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:20 PM

colcuba - good job on signing the contract. It took me a few days to hear back from them but you can always call them to make sure that they have it. I got mine via email. What date are you getting married?

Camie - nice, my FI just pretty much asks me what he can do versus having a solid plan. That must be scary to think about it happening soon (after all you're prepared for May not March) but from what I hear most people are getting a kick out of being 'official' before getting to Cancun. Just be careful not to change your name yet or you might get some hassles.

#1779 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
                  • 181 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TinaM2b
                    Great Job!! I haven't even started mine. I hope you post when you finish. I would love to see what you put in them.

I did get my OOT bags done this weekend. I plan on posting pics on the OOT thread later today.
                    I got so much accomplished this weekend!! Finally found my dress...and my bridesmaid dresses too! We also got flowers for the girls hair from Michaels which match our wedding colors (pink and orange) and were going to attach some pretty jewels. Brochures are being printed! I will post pictures soon!
                    http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#1780 COLCUBA

COLCUBA
                    • 36 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:38 PM

I am getting married December 19, 2009 at 4:00pm (If I get confirmation :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users