Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#151 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

duh, I just realized you asked about the gazebos, not reception areas...it's been a long day LOL
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#152 cutierosie

cutierosie
    • 191 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:31 PM

Thanks dez for the info on the link...I can't wait to get my link and have people start booking!

I also want to see the menu options pretty please

#153 cutierosie

cutierosie
      • 191 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:05 PM

I found the menus on the website, I think these are the ones for reception

Palace Resorts Homepage

#154 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

I was about to post the same link cutierosie posted....I feel like they sent me an email, but I can't find it...I'll keep looking though, as soon as I find it (if I find it) I'll post it!
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#155 ntanzob

ntanzob
          • 92 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:11 AM

Thanks for the info girls. I am not sure why I didn't see those menu options, duh! Anyway...dez pictures of the reception areas will work, but anyone out there having gazebo pictures would be awesome. I was just informed we would be having our ceremony at the chapel gazebo with cocktail at the chapel garden. I was thinking we were able to choose - oh well! I am sure it is great. I just wanted to see more details than what the website provided. I will also go back and look at all posts.

#156 cheeks75

cheeks75
            • 96 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:02 AM

Hello all,

I have received menu information, dj information, spa pricing, and I think photographer information. The attachments are at home on my computer. If anyone needs any of that, please let me know. If enough of you need it, then maybe I will just figure out how to post it all here, so it will be available for everyone.

#157 mtomas5555

mtomas5555
              • 156 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

I just received this e-mail today. Just wanted to make you all aware.

Hi Melissa

Nancy Anduja is no longer with the company. I will be taking care of all her pendings.

Kind Regards,
                Maria Torres
                Manager of Operations
                World Vacations Travel

I don't know if she will be dealing with all of you too, but you may want to look into it.

Melissa

#158 pixydustkr

pixydustkr
                • 35 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ntanzob
                  Thanks for the info girls. I am not sure why I didn't see those menu options, duh! Anyway...dez pictures of the reception areas will work, but anyone out there having gazebo pictures would be awesome. I was just informed we would be having our ceremony at the chapel gazebo with cocktail at the chapel garden. I was thinking we were able to choose - oh well! I am sure it is great. I just wanted to see more details than what the website provided. I will also go back and look at all posts.
                  I just found out the same thing (cocktail @ chapel garden.) It looks really pretty, though. I have a couple of pics if you would like them!

#159 SharlaScott

SharlaScott
                  • 74 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

[QUOTE=mtomas5555;409555]I just received this e-mail today. Just wanted to make you all aware.

Hi Melissa

Nancy Anduja is no longer with the company. I will be taking care of all her pendings.

Kind Regards,
                    Maria Torres
                    Manager of Operations
                    World Vacations Travel

[B]I don't know if she will be dealing with all of you too, but you may want to look into it.

OMG MELISSA! You are a lifesaver! I contacted Palace Resorts today (after reading your message) and apparently she had our entire reservation messed up and no one received any of the vouchers that we were supposed to have mailed to us months ago. We are leaving in a WEEK! Talk about being a complete mess! Someone is working on getting it all straightened out right now so that everyone will be able to get their rooms and transportation when we get there! I can NOT thank you enough for posting this email!! Thank YOU! :)
                    Sharla & Scott

#160 mtomas5555

mtomas5555
                    • 156 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SharlaScott

OMG MELISSA! You are a lifesaver! I contacted Palace Resorts today (after reading your message) and apparently she had our entire reservation messed up and no one received any of the vouchers that we were supposed to have mailed to us months ago. We are leaving in a WEEK! Talk about being a complete mess! Someone is working on getting it all straightened out right now so that everyone will be able to get their rooms and transportation when we get there! I can NOT thank you enough for posting this email!! Thank YOU! :)
                      No problem!
                      Happy everything worked out OK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users