Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Sharla, I love your color scheme, everything looks great! You make me want to start some DIY projects :) The ribbon-wrap thingy on the flowers is awesome... I'm sure it has some fancy "wedding" name but I am not that savvy!

Good luck with everything :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharla, thank you so much for the pictures, they're beautiful, I love your color scheme, its so elegant. Love, love your dress, one of my BMs is getting married next year and she has been looking at that dress. Couple of questions: 1. are you taking those centerpieces to Mexico or are those for the AHR, if you are taking them to Mexico, how are you getting them there in terms of packing? 2. I saw your BM flowers, I'm assuming they are silk, are you getting a real flower bouquet for yourself at the MP or are you also using silk? I want to get a calla lilly bouquet from MP and want to make sure it is available and also included in the package. Thank you again for posting those pics, you must be so excited, 2 weeks.

HELP RE Contract

Just got my contract from FL and on the e-mail that prefaces the attachment, it says the "wedding coordinator from the resort will contact you 30 days prior to your wedding to confirm further details," I thought it was 90 dayshuh.gif What is the deal with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutierosie View Post
HELP RE Contract

Just got my contract from FL and on the e-mail that prefaces the attachment, it says the "wedding coordinator from the resort will contact you 30 days prior to your wedding to confirm further details," I thought it was 90 dayshuh.gif What is the deal with this?
It used to be 90 days, then I heard 60 days, then 30, then 2 weeks. I'm not sure exactly what it is anymore. Betsy who got married at the MP in April said hers contacted her at 2 weeks before, so I would believe her over the FL people. I think they're getting busy and moving the dates back.

Sharla your pics are beautiful! I had our reception at the same place you are having yours. Ours was at night and they have some lights there that I didn't notice in the daytime but it was all lit up and beautiful!

Our WC contacted me by email about 2 weeks prior to our wedding date. She sent me pics of the different reception spots and was always good to respond once she initially got ahold of me! Maybe there policies have changed? I don't know but they are REALLY busy!! Don't worry though - like I have said before everything went without a glitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie View Post
Sharla, thank you so much for the pictures, they're beautiful, I love your color scheme, its so elegant. Love, love your dress, one of my BMs is getting married next year and she has been looking at that dress. Couple of questions: 1. are you taking those centerpieces to Mexico or are those for the AHR, if you are taking them to Mexico, how are you getting them there in terms of packing? 2. I saw your BM flowers, I'm assuming they are silk, are you getting a real flower bouquet for yourself at the MP or are you also using silk? I want to get a calla lilly bouquet from MP and want to make sure it is available and also included in the package. Thank you again for posting those pics, you must be so excited, 2 weeks.
The centerpieces are for the AHR. I'm not taking anything to Mexico for the cocktail hour because we are spending so much time planning the AHR....I don't want to stress myself out with Mexico! :) The bmaids bouquets are silk...mine will match there except will be double the size and real. It is included in the package so I'm definetly going to take advantage and get whatever I want! haha I received an email from my WC and she said that lillies are a domestic flower so they are included. Let me know if you need anything else!

Quote:
HELP RE Contract

I'm sure if you bug them constantly, they'll assign someone sooner LOL

Quote:
HELP RE Contract

I am having the same issue.

I was on the phone with a WC yesterday for 20 minutes and she answered a lot of my questions, but a couple of my questions, she said I had to speak with my "assigned." I have left several messages for her and she never calls me back. I believe her name is Nancy Aruza.
But as Betsy said, it sounds like it all works out OK. I'm sure they'll contact us as it gets closer.

Quote:
HELP RE Contract

I am having the same issue.

I was on the phone with a WC yesterday for 20 minutes and she answered a lot of my questions, but a couple of my questions, she said I had to speak with my "assigned" WC. I have left several messages for her and she never calls me back. I believe her name is Nancy Aruza.
But as Betsy said, it sounds like it all works out OK. I'm sure they'll contact us as it gets closer. Sounds like she is just busy and waiting until then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie View Post
You're a member of the site, but to get to the 'Member' level (so it says Member next to your picture), you need to have 100 posts.

Here is my dress, I haven't posted it yet becuase I dont like the picture. I'm no longer wearing the pearls though.
Click the image to open in full size.

Just wanted to add, the picture was taken right after we got back from Aventura Palace last year, so I was all tan, no longer.
BEAUTIFUL DRESS!!!!