Sign in to follow this  
cutierosie

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Hi Melissa,

I sincerely appreciate your thoughts!

I know I have been married forever, but this is our first wedding and believe it or not, I am having serious doubts on if this was a good idea - the wedding, that is. I am in this thread and enjoy providing and receiving information, but honestly I know I am the only one in here already married. I wish you guys all the luck with your weddings and I hope they are all you want and more. Married life is good and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have and do.

Take care!

Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntanzob View Post
Hi Melissa,

I sincerely appreciate your thoughts!

I know I have been married forever, but this is our first wedding and believe it or not, I am having serious doubts on if this was a good idea - the wedding, that is. I am in this thread and enjoy providing and receiving information, but honestly I know I am the only one in here already married. I wish you guys all the luck with your weddings and I hope they are all you want and more. Married life is good and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have and do.

Take care!
Nicole
Nicole,
You should have not doubts about doing the ceremony. I think it is a beautiful idea and a testament to your relationship. Plus you get to do the whole bride thing again, I told my fiance we are coming back to MP (if its still there) in 20 years and getting the symbolic ceremony. And there are a bunch of girls on here who are already married, so many people do the legal thing here and then go to Mexico for the symbolic. You just waited longer than most of them :). I sometimes have doubts myself about having a big wedding thing, my FI and I have been together for over 10 years, we have a house together, we've lived together almost the entire time, so it seems like we dont need a big wedding thing, but its your day and you get to make the rules. I hope you have a great time in Mexico and a beautiful wedding.

Thanks Pookie -

you guys have fun - do not forget in all this to have fun! That is a very important part in having the day a success.

Also, if you are around on Saturday,(next) please feel free to come join the ceremony. I know it will be nice and worth it - I just can't wait to get to Cancun and get all this pre-travel stress over and done with.

Take care,

Nicole

Thanks for the ideas, everyone... I think actually most people are coming on the same day (Thursday) because I TOLD them to... stupid me. Also, we are not booking any rooms through the resort because I didn't want to sign an additional contract. I have a totally crappy and useless travel agent and a lot of people are making their own arrangements. So that doesn't help... this is such a hot mess.

Oh, and I know Karina only worked Mon, Wed, and Fri...not sure if they all do that, so it might take a day or two to hear back, but Carolina was responsive!

That's good to know. Elizabeth wont answer my questions. She'll respond to an email... but maybe half-way answer an email. I mean... I was really clear that I needed A, B, and C from her... UGGG.

Also she quoted me rates over the phone for 2010 and then I emailed her several times and said "confirm confirm" and then today she sent me entirely new rates. Buggaboo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrose View Post
That's good to know. Elizabeth wont answer my questions. She'll respond to an email... but maybe half-way answer an email. I mean... I was really clear that I needed A, B, and C from her... UGGG.

Also she quoted me rates over the phone for 2010 and then I emailed her several times and said "confirm confirm" and then today she sent me entirely new rates. Buggaboo!
I have elizabeth in FL too, and l have the same problems you do with her...if you can figure out who her manager is let me know. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrose View Post

oooh i thought it was too early to book for 2010? I thought the earliest we could book was in January??

xxxxxxxxxxxx