Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cutierosie

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

We're getting married in April (April 22nd to be exact)

Any other April brides? What have you already completed?

I've got my photographer book and a travel agent looking into prices... But after being on here I suddenly feel very far behind....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're getting married in April (April 22nd to be exact)

Any other April brides? What have you already completed?

I've got my photographer book and a travel agent looking into prices... But after being on here I suddenly feel very far behind....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your not behind you have plenty of time! I emailed my wedding planner to ask her about the outside photog so i'll see what she says, cause i wasnt a big fan of the resort photog pics. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angela040504 View Post
Your not behind you have plenty of time! I emailed my wedding planner to ask her about the outside photog so i'll see what she says, cause i wasnt a big fan of the resort photog pics. Thanks
yes let us know - who is your wedding planner? mine told me that as long as they are staying at the hotel its fine....they didn't say anything about staying 2 nights....we've only got ours booked one night...would be interesting to see what you get told! Nobody seems to get told the same things! I'm just keeping my emails as confirmation of what i've been told!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by swizmp View Post
I booked my own photographer. I liked the resort ones 85% of the time... but I wanted to be sure that on my day it was going to be awesome.
My photographer had already done weddings at the MP and knew all the rules. (I believe you have to book 2 nights for them so they can be considered guests and not vendors)

I'm using Tammara; Tamm's Photos - Wedding Photography Intro
Hi Swizmp! I'll be getting married two days after you! I still haven't booked a photographer and I'm wondering if Tamm's would be available to do mine and maybe that would cut down on the cost for us bothhuh.gif Just a thought. I sent them a request for a quote so I'll see what they say. Pictures are SUPER important to me too and theirs are beautiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
Hi Swizmp! I'll be getting married two days after you! I still haven't booked a photographer and I'm wondering if Tamm's would be available to do mine and maybe that would cut down on the cost for us bothhuh.gif Just a thought. I sent them a request for a quote so I'll see what they say. Pictures are SUPER important to me too and theirs are beautiful!
Here is a link for photos and video from the Moon Palace Photographers Weddings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angela040504 View Post
OK ladies question has anyone actually used the MP photographers? or have you all taken you own? cause they said they use palace channel and i tired t o research it and cant find anything Please let me know
Click here for pics from moon palace photographers. They are pretty good. I have heard and seen pretty shots from David Pena, I am going to use him next month and will post my pics then but in the mean time, click here Weddings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be! View Post
yes let us know - who is your wedding planner? mine told me that as long as they are staying at the hotel its fine....they didn't say anything about staying 2 nights....we've only got ours booked one night...would be interesting to see what you get told! Nobody seems to get told the same things! I'm just keeping my emails as confirmation of what i've been told!
So my planner told me that if they know the photographer they can reufse for them to com eon the property and that if we had someone to bring with us as a guest we could but they would have to stay one night i'm going to book an outside photog and say they are part of our party do you think they will know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by swizmp View Post
I booked my own photographer. I liked the resort ones 85% of the time... but I wanted to be sure that on my day it was going to be awesome.
My photographer had already done weddings at the MP and knew all the rules. (I believe you have to book 2 nights for them so they can be considered guests and not vendors)

I'm using Tammara; Tamm's Photos - Wedding Photography Intro
I am thinking about booking her to! What did you tell the resort that she was just part of your party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

      Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

      We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!
       
    • Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics

×