Sign in to follow this  
cutierosie

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Marie Thank's I going to call nancy to see what I can do but the last time we spoke she couldn't change my time. I'm just praying it all works out.

Hey Cammie - Just and FYI - We met Father Pierre and he is really nice and accomodating. We flew our own priest down but we met Father Pierre on the last day we were there. Just in case you were wondering about the person who will be marrying you :)

We leave tomorrow for our wedding on the 29th! I can't believe how quickly it's come. Our ceremony is at 4 and we have about 40 people coming. I would like to do a receiving line after the ceremony, but am just worried that if it takes too long, we'll run out of light for the photographer, because I think the sun sets around 5:30. Should I forgo it and just talk to everyone at the private reception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt View Post
Marie Thank's I going to call nancy to see what I can do but the last time we spoke she couldn't change my time. I'm just praying it all works out.
Unless every other time slot is taken, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to change it. In order for us to get the new time, we moved the ceremony back a day and the Miami WC just revised the contract and we signed the new one.

Sunnybride, Congrats! I'm so jealous, I wish I was leaving tomorrow!! From what I understand, the ceremony isn't long - as long as you get people through the line fast, I bet you'll be okay. Or, instead of doing a receiving line, maybe have you and your hubby dismiss guests from their chair rows, and thank each of them personally on their way out of the gazebo...it probably would be a little faster since they would see that other people were waiting to be dismissed.

I think either way would be fine, as long as you find some way to touch base with each guest! Have fun down there! I'm so excited for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBride View Post
We leave tomorrow for our wedding on the 29th! I can't believe how quickly it's come. Our ceremony is at 4 and we have about 40 people coming. I would like to do a receiving line after the ceremony, but am just worried that if it takes too long, we'll run out of light for the photographer, because I think the sun sets around 5:30. Should I forgo it and just talk to everyone at the private reception?

I'm so excited!!

Maribel e-mail me today and reserved the Tucan Gazebo & the Tucan Terrace for the cocktail party :) Anyone have these for their wedding and/or have any reviews?!?!

By the way.. Maribel is friggen amazing!! I swear I must e-mail at least every other day and she is so fast at responding!! Love her :)

I will be in the Tucan gazebo...I'm also really excited! Of all the pictures, I loved this one the best! I've never been to MP so I've never actually seen it...but a lot of brides prefer it because of the long walkway!