Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureaka View Post
Thanks Tina! I have decided to go with the Caribbean restaurant! :)
I don't think you will be disappointed. My DH and I actually tried Carribean the night before (We had been to the rooftop bar several times) and made the final decision. We enjoyed it the night before and they were so accomodating on Thursday night for the welcome hh/dinner. We gave Caribbean no warning. Once everyone was at hh and we proposed going downstairs, we went down and talked to them. They really did a good job with no notice.

Another note, they allow khaki shorts and a nice shirt on the guys if I didn't mention this before. We conirmed this the night before. We didn't ask, we just looked around to see what they were allowing. That made a big difference for our group too because most of the guys were in shorts.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh....Eureaka you must be getting SOOO excited!!! Tina, it sounds like things went great!! I can't wait to get home and look at your pictures. The resort we are at for our honeymoon's internet doesn't move too fast, and doesn't load pictures very well. Here's a teaser pic though - a friend of ours took this while Misti was getting us all lined up for our photo - it still looks great - I can't WAIT to see the pics from Misti. She was great. We also had our TTD with Claudia Rodriguez today, and I still have sand behind my ears...LOL. But it was sooo much fun and the few raw pics she showed us on her camera looked absolutely amazing! I'll be home Saturday - I'm sure I'll be posting a lot then!!

Eureaka - Sorry I'm not much help for the restaurants - we didn't get to go to many while we were there. The Los Corporales mexican restaurant was definitely my fav though! We also had our welcome dinner at Arricifes on the terrace, and it was awesome.

Okay okay, I'm gonna go share honeymoon time with my hubby - room service is here! And here's the pic!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleGrifa View Post
Hello MP Brides & Grooms

Please find below the link for Our Wedding Day

January 29, 2009 ~ Moon Palace ~ Mexico

MP was truly amazing . . . Our Weddding Day & Vacation was a dream come true!

Professional Photo Link

Laura & Joe

Hiring a professional photographer is worth it! We had 2 photographers for 2 nights & 3 days . . . we have lots of picture perfect photos to remember every moment & can now reflect on the trip!

As well, seeing as we had photography 'built' into our package pricing - I had the MP Photographer join us at our Welcome Dinner - great idea & fantastic photos!

Please also see the photobucket link below - it details attire and such.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

MP is stunning . . . our guests & us enjoyed every minute . . there are already 10 of us returning to celebrate 1 Year!!

Wishing you All The Best
xo
Laura
a.k.a Mrs. Grifa
Hi Laura, your pictures look amazing and I love your aisle runner - do you mind my asking where its from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaM2b View Post
Nina, Congratulations and Great picture!! We had an overcast day for ours! I love the blue sky in yours with all your colors. Can't wait to see the rest!!
Tina,

Congratulations! your wedding pictures turned out perfectly and may I just say I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!! every time you showed your feet in a picture I think I loved them more! I'm glad to hear that everything for the most part went perfectly for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
I actually Called Claudia a few weeks ago to get a number for our 10+ guests who need to book rooms to call them and she hasn't gotten back to me so I got a travel agent because I was so frustrated with not getting any answers. It sucks because I can't even send out the invites until I can tell guests where they can call or who to contact to book it!
Hmmm.... That's interesting. As soon as I got my contract/put down a deposit for the room blocks Marlyn sent me a link to put on my wedding website that allowed guests to book on their own whenever they wanted. Am I remembering that you are booking as a Palace member? Maybe this is why things are different? My experiences with Marlyn were all positive. She responded very quickly with what she could answer and eventually assigned me to an on-site to get the questions answered that she could not. Sorry you are having a difficult time with this! Maybe seeking out another TA or going back MP requesting another contact would be your best bet?

Good luck!

Nina - Your picture is adorable!!!! I love the chess board location for pictures...making mental note now :)

Hopefully I will be able to see your others before I leave! I really can't believe it's so soon! I leave in less than a week!!!! Craziness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinbinea View Post
Tina,

Congratulations! your wedding pictures turned out perfectly and may I just say I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!! every time you showed your feet in a picture I think I loved them more! I'm glad to hear that everything for the most part went perfectly for you.
Thanks Shinbinea!! When I first saw the orange shoes, I bought them on the spot!! Everyone loved them (I guess they were a little unexpected). Could you tell what was on the bottom? I found turquoise blue rhinestone stickes that say "I" for one foot and "Do" for the other! Everyone loved that too! I actually wore wedge bridal thongs for the rest of the day and night, even danced in them. I loved them, and they were so comfy!

They are Down Boy brand wedge thongs and have a crystal double heart on the top of the thong strap. The bottoms said "The best part about being a Bride is..... It is all about Me!" They too were a hit!

Click the image to open in full size.

The morning after my "Mrs Maldonado, Est. 07-11-09" Tee shirt was a big hit too. My DH was on our balcony with the laptop and I walked out there. It took him a moment or so to look up but he instantly noticed it and just started chuckling, mumbling somehting like "I should've expected......". HA!! You can find the link to it in my siggy below our picture!!! It was another fun thing I couldn't resist.