Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Thanks for the input Tracy! I hope your AHR went well! I find myself "stressing" about the AHR, but really looking forward to actual wedding at the MP! We are going to have 18 guests there so it will be nice and small. Hopefully everything will run smoothly!

Just an update - I finally heard back from my on-site! Wahooo! woot.gif I have gotten two e-mails in the past two days. Marlyn helped me out (once again!) I'm slightly frustrated because I requested the Tucan gazebo and didn't get it, and tried to switch my dinner reservation and they said no. I'm definitely going to keep at it, but I'm really trying not to be too pushy in hopes that it will help once I get there. Next on the list, figuring out sand ceremony wording and music.... hmmmm...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibsmom View Post
Thanks so much for all the answers Tracy!! I finished getting all my receipts together today - I only had to make one fake one. Not bad! I'm going to assume that the fact that the invoices I'm giving to FI won't cause him any trouble - the invoices all have my name on them. I don't think it will be a problem.

We leave on Monday!! I'm super duper excited!!!! We've started packing and I think we're going to make it all fit!
No worries, it will be fine. I'm so excited for you leaving on Monday. I wish I was going back to MP. We're seriously trying to figure out how to go for our year anniversary. Loved it soooooo much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureaka View Post
Thanks for the input Tracy! I hope your AHR went well! I find myself "stressing" about the AHR, but really looking forward to actual wedding at the MP! We are going to have 18 guests there so it will be nice and small. Hopefully everything will run smoothly!

Just an update - I finally heard back from my on-site! Wahooo! woot.gif I have gotten two e-mails in the past two days. Marlyn helped me out (once again!) I'm slightly frustrated because I requested the Tucan gazebo and didn't get it, and tried to switch my dinner reservation and they said no. I'm definitely going to keep at it, but I'm really trying not to be too pushy in hopes that it will help once I get there. Next on the list, figuring out sand ceremony wording and music.... hmmmm...
That's great Eureaka!! I'm glad you've finally heard back. I would keep asking periodically, who knows maybe there will be a cancellation or another bride on your date will move something. I recently asked to switch my welcome dinner from the steakhouse to Arrecifes, and was able to do so with no problems. Maybe if you ask about doing your dinner at a different time there would be an opening? An hour later or something? Good luck!

As for the sand ceremony, FI and I found lots of great wordings on here. I think we picked one that a lot of other BDW brides have used. Just search for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt View Post
smile29.gif:smileHi ladies it's been a while. just wanted to tell you guys my wedding was the BOMB.
THe moon palace is crazy amazing you all have nothing to worry about. the food is crazy good the roomS are SICKsmile72.gif (MEANING GOOD). i HAD 48 GUEST SO i HAD UNLIMTED
PARTIES. THE NIGHT SHOWS ARE WONDERFUL. aLL YOU LADIES COULDN'T HAVE PICKED A BETTER PLACE. i ALSO SEEN ERICKDAGENERICK GET MARRIED. WE WERE THERE AT THE SAME TIME.i WOULD LOVE TO UPLOAD PIOC BUT DON'T KNOW HOW I'll figure it out. later ladies. Mrs. kat Johnson.
I would love to see pictures if you can post them!!! Yay Pictures!!!! I'm so glad you liked the resort sooo much - it makes me feel more excited!! We're leaving soooo soon!

Nina!!! I am at my last day of work till we leave 6am Monday from CT!!! I am going to have my laptop there so when we have some down time on Monday and Tuesday I will be online periodically. Nina, definitely email me (pm'd you the address) and we'll meet up- maybe @ the rooftop sushi bar at the grand side?

Wish me luck packing and finishing my playlist!

Hi ladies,

Just curious and I am sure this has been touched in other threads but I was hoping we can keep this one in this thread. Can you ladies post your welcome letters, brochures and other templates you used for your moon palace wedding herehuh.gif

I am sure they would be really helpful to all us. Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie View Post
Hi ladies,

Just curious and I am sure this has been touched in other threads but I was hoping we can keep this one in this thread. Can you ladies post your welcome letters, brochures and other templates you used for your moon palace wedding herehuh.gif

I am sure they would be really helpful to all us. Thanks so much!
Yea, if you can download them! I must admit, this new rule of 150 posts vs. a number of points- no me gusta.
I have more points than some people who have 150+ posts- does that mean i participate less? I <3 this forum, but there are only so many hours in a day I can spend on it!

Sorry, just had to vent a little... my Best Man still does not have his room reservation done so I've been a bit on edge. : /

I guess I better read that new rule announcement! But, I have quite a few posts, as I found this forum a long time ago.

Anyways, I did all my letters and brochures and stuff through vistaprint for free! So, I don't have any documents to upload. Sorry!!!

Honey - I hope you're enjoying your first day off!! I am working today and Monday, but we are leaving for our airport hotel on Monday night. I'm really excited! It looks like we're going to have to check a fifth duffel bag - stupid wedding mugs. Who knew they were going to take up SO much space!

A quick verification - we just need to bring our ID/license, passport, and birth certificate, right? Woop!!!