Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Hey MP brides - I need a favor! When we were there for our wedding (3 months ago) we got a bottle of wine delivered to our room almost every day - just from room service - well unfortunately we didn't bring any home with us, I guess we forgot. Last night Aaron was saying that the only thing he wished was that we would've brought one home to drink on our first wedding anny. How sweet is that!! So my favor is would one of you future MP brides bring one home for us? We prefer the white wine - and it is free FYI but I will pay you shipping of course to mail it to me once you get back! I am going to surprise Aaron if this all works out - just wanted to put it out there! Thanks in advance!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtomas5555 View Post
Siobhan,
That's awesome!! Maybe you can stop and say HI after our ceremony. We're getting married on Monday, August 11th at 5pm in the Bugambilias Gazebo. We will be having cocktails/horderves on the Bugambilias Terrace from 6-7. I should be finished with pictures around 6:30 and heading over for cocktails around then! Maybe you can stop by the terrace around 6:30 and we can meet! That would be so cool!

Melissa
Melissa - I'm sorry I have been MIA - but I've been at a conference and then I am spending some time with my sister here in new york =]. I'd love to stop by and see how your day went... I don't want to intrude on your special day. Maybe we can meet the day after even. you let me know.

-Siobhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrusBride View Post
Melissa - I'm sorry I have been MIA - but I've been at a conference and then I am spending some time with my sister here in new york =]. I'd love to stop by and see how your day went... I don't want to intrude on your special day. Maybe we can meet the day after even. you let me know.

-Siobhan
Hi Siobhan!
Hope you are enjoying your time with your sister!
Sure, the day after sounds great too! Whichever works for you!
So, August 12th would be a Tuesday. We are staying on the Grand side.
How will we find each other? : )

-Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtomas5555 View Post
Hi Siobhan!
Hope you are enjoying your time with your sister!
Sure, the day after sounds great too! Whichever works for you!
So, August 12th would be a Tuesday. We are staying on the Grand side.
How will we find each other? : )

-Melissa
17 days you lucky dog! Hope your planning has come to an end and the last minute details are smoothing out nicely. Are you freaking yet ? haha
Good luck with your last minute details :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMD12309 View Post
17 days you lucky dog! Hope your planning has come to an end and the last minute details are smoothing out nicely. Are you freaking yet ? haha
Good luck with your last minute details :)
Hey!!
Yea, I can't believe how fast it flew by! I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited.
I hope my MIL doesn't aggravate me too much while we are there, LOL!

As for plans, I think we're pretty much all set.

How is your planning going? It'll be here before you know it! : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMD12309 View Post
Sharla, Did you have your minister guy say the san ceremony or did you guys say it yourselves? I want the guy to say it but they told me they wont. I know we've all discussed this before but i just wanted to know what you had :)
Thanks. Also, did you have a lot of time b/w your ceremony and your cocktail hour? Is that when they typically take pictures?
They told us before we got there and at the meeting 2 days before that he wouldn't read it. Then all of a sudden he starts reading the paragraph we had for the sand ceremony...soooo I guess they will surprise you?? I don't know, I never asked because I completely forgot. Either way, it was a nice surprise. We had about a hour in between the 2 which was plenty of time because I was so tired of posing for pictures by then! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharlaScott View Post
They told us before we got there and at the meeting 2 days before that he wouldn't read it. Then all of a sudden he starts reading the paragraph we had for the sand ceremony...soooo I guess they will surprise you?? I don't know, I never asked because I completely forgot. Either way, it was a nice surprise. We had about a hour in between the 2 which was plenty of time because I was so tired of posing for pictures by then! :)
Sharla - I love your photos - it looked amazing!

I hope to have my civil ceremony at the Chapel Gazebo and then a cocktail reception followed right after the ceremony - then we can have our pics done at the beach while our guests enjoy some tappas and bevies.

Can I assume that you can do this are they flexible? What was your planning experience like once you arrived at the resort?

TY