Need help picking out shoes!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

i like the shoes with the bows but i also think that shoes aren't that big of a deal, you won't be able to see them under your dress. So it's really up to you if you want to spend a lot or not.

I'm just wearing barefoot sandals for ceremony on beach and than flip flops for reception.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 lilywu@ladhs.org

lilywu@ladhs.org
    • 57 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
      i like the shoes with the bows but i also think that shoes aren't that big of a deal, you won't be able to see them under your dress. So it's really up to you if you want to spend a lot or not.

I'm just wearing barefoot sandals for ceremony on beach and than flip flops for reception.
      barefoot sandals are a great idea!! lightweight, inexpensive, and pretty too =) Thanks for the ideas!!

#13 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
      • 149 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:22 PM

The practical side of me says consider: which are the most comfy? which are you able to walk best in? which would you see yourself using again for a night out?

That said I am a shoe freak so these are by no means affordable to all but thought I'd share...but if you are going to splurge get something you'd wear again and again:

Sergio Rossi Embroidered Pump (Skin) - Evening

Prada Satin d'Orsay - Shoes & Handbags - Bergdorf Goodman

Christian Louboutin Sequin Peep-Toe Pump - Evening - Bergdorf Goodman

Christian Louboutin Sequined Sandal - Premier Designer - Neiman Marcus
        These are on sale in Nude in some sizes and Nude is the same color as the ones above from Bergdorf

Matisse 'Elvey' Pump - View All - Nordstrom

Badgley Mischka Piera (n‏ude Satin) - Evening

http://www.footlux.c....oducts_id=1583

Manolo Blahnik Shiny Sequin Pump, Oro & Black*-* Premier Designer*-* Neiman Marcus
        On sale currently
        Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
        Our first baby (a...

#14 lilywu@ladhs.org

lilywu@ladhs.org
        • 57 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by blkladylaw
          The practical side of me says consider: which are the most comfy? which are you able to walk best in? which would you see yourself using again for a night out?

That said I am a shoe freak so these are by no means affordable to all but thought I'd share...but if you are going to splurge get something you'd wear again and again:

Sergio Rossi Embroidered Pump (Skin) - Evening

Prada Satin d'Orsay - Shoes & Handbags - Bergdorf Goodman

Christian Louboutin Sequin Peep-Toe Pump - Evening - Bergdorf Goodman

Christian Louboutin Sequined Sandal - Premier Designer - Neiman Marcus
          These are on sale in Nude in some sizes and Nude is the same color as the ones above from Bergdorf

Matisse 'Elvey' Pump - View All - Nordstrom

Badgley Mischka Piera (n‏ude Satin) - Evening

http://www.footlux.c....oducts_id=1583

Manolo Blahnik Shiny Sequin Pump, Oro & Black*-* Premier Designer*-* Neiman Marcus
          On sale currently
          Those are beautiful shoe. You weren't kidding about the price! I didn't think shoes can cost that much =)

#15 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

First of all, your dress is gorgeous!! Secondly, I picked the shoes with the bows, I didnt really care for the rhinestone heels on the others and the bow ones seemed to go a little better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users