Photo

Need help picking out shoes!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 lilywu@ladhs.org

lilywu@ladhs.org
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

I've been searching high and low for shoes to match my dress and to show nicely in pictures. I found these on the internet, but don't really know which one or neither and just keep looking. I would really like to find shoes with the same type of flowers and embellishment like on my dress, but that ain't happening. I really don't want to spend an arm and a leg for shoes that will be hidden underneath my dress most of the time. Any suggestions?

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:46 PM

You said it best when you said they will be hidden under your dress. As long as you think they are cute and comfy I wouldn't spend a ton of money on them. Unless it's in the budget. I think both of those shoes are beautiful and you can't go wrong.

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

i am not crazy about either of them -your dress is beautiful - those shoes seem a little 'busy' for the dress

#4 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
        • 279 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

I agree that the shoes seem a bit busy for the dress, but I have such a thing for bows. The shoes with the bows are so beautiful, so I voted for them.
          Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:54 PM

I voted for the bows. I think they are pretty. However, I wouldn't go broke on shoes. No one will see them and I bet you would take them off anyways to dance.
            Happily married since 2008

#6 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

I personally would go with something a little simpler - like something strappy??

#7 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

I like the f irst pair in the pic.
                I def decided not to spend too much on shoes. I just want something comfy, that I dance/walk in all night, but that matches my dress. :)
                We already spent way too much on our dresses for that, ladies

#8 Myda77

Myda77
                • 821 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:19 PM

I also voted for the shoes with the bows. The bows are super cute, but I am not very fond of all the rhinestones. I think you can definitely find something if you keep looking. Just keep those as the back up alternatives. Best Bridal prices.com has a huge selection of bridal shoes. You can look for a pair on there and see if you can find them cheaper elsewhere. You can also try Zappos, HSN.com and Bellissima Bridal Shoes: The Source for Designer Wedding Shoes. Good Luck, I hope you find something!
                  Maida & Tomas
                  Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#9 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                  • 2,183 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    i am not crazy about either of them -your dress is beautiful - those shoes seem a little 'busy' for the dress
                    I agree with Alyssa, but if you were going to use either one of these I would stick with the bow ones.

#10 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:48 PM

I'm not a good one for shoes - i wear boots or trainers all year round lol so its gonna kill me wearing shoes i've told FI I'm wearing Dr Martins but I do need to find something I can walk in thats not too gothic or heavy to carry to mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users