i really hope we are able to include a TTD session, im hoping we won't look awkward though im plus sized and FI is much smaller so i have to get a photographer that works miracles lol...but love the idea of jumping off some cliffs and getting those air pic's before you hit the water!

Daizedandconfused,

You will LOOK fabulous! The TTD session is all about being confident. You will have just married your best friend. You've got all the confidence in the world! I am also a plus size bride and the only thing i am worried about is my dress being see-through once wet lol. Might have to wear some heavy duty spanks :)

You dont always have to be in the water to have the TTD vibe to your photos.  Also, you can always change your shoes to something a bit more funky,perhaps more dramatic eye make-up and a hair style you wouldnt neccesarily wear and of course props always help. Maybe wear black spanks so they show on purpose? Anything goes, have fun be creative :) 

lmao i can't believe this but i do not own a any spanx....i know...im gonna get some next shopping trip though! i don't care i want to get my dress soaked and roll around in the sand with my husband....my mother thinks im crazy for ttd but i don't plan on wearing it again lol

oh that sounds really cool! I'll have to see if there are any tracks near us. I was thinking about doing just a Water TTD session in Mexico with the beach and pool and them when we come back to the states do something a little more "trashy" like an old farm/barn, old factory with different colored paints that we could splash around. Really trash up the dress since you're right, I'll never wear it again :)