Photo

February Weight Watchers

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#71 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:07 PM

well this week has been better than the last few, so thats good, I'm just hoping that when I get on the scale tomorrow that I haven't gained, or at least not a lot, I'm scared, last weekend I was bad, bad, bad.

Glad you're feeling better Melissa, I'll check in tomorrow!

#72 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:38 PM

OK I checked in this morning and I've lost 0.7 hahaha (if my memory serves me right). I did drink alot of water last night so I'm blaming that! I guess there's always this week.

#73 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:09 PM

Great Job Melissa, I'm in the same boat, I forgot to post this yesterday, but I lost .8 lbs, I'm just happy that I lost, because the last few weeks have been horrible with eating bad stuff!

So this brings me to 9.8 lbs lost, will I ever break the 10 lb. mark??

#74 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:16 PM

Good job Jilly. Did you happen to read the information I had posted about the Wendi Plan? That might help you with breaking that 10 lb mark.

I am not at home this week, left on Thursday, so I have not been able to weigh in. I will next week for sure though, and hopefully it will be something good, I have been pretty bad lately, I have to get back on the plan ASAP.

#75 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:19 PM

I did read the wendi plan jules, and i think its a great idea, my only problem the last few weeks has been even sticking to the diet, lol! But I did better this past week and this coming week I'll do good too!

I think we all kind of fell off the wagon the last couple weeks, so we all need to get back on!

#76 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 09:09 PM

The thing about WP though, is its easier cause you have a day with 35 points (for me anyway) and I can push bad things I want to eat aside knowing that I can eat them on my super high day, which is Saturday. So, I will save treats for those higher days, that way I know I get to eat them, just not today. Know what I mean.

#77 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 24 February 2007 - 09:51 PM

Hey Julie whats the WP plan? I allow myself only 21 points in a day... and it's hard but manageable. How come you get a 36 point day? I WANT ONE OF THOSE!! hehe

Awesome job Jill on the .8!!! We'll take it any way we can, ain't that right?! That's awesome how you're almost at the 10 lb mark. When did you start? Fantastic job girls! ALL OF YOU!

#78 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:25 PM

Hey Melissa, this is the site that describes the Wendi Plan.

The Wendie Plan

Its weight watchers, but it just describes how using all your points and varying them daily will help speed up your weight loss. Check it out.

#79 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:00 PM

thats a good idea jules, saturday usually is the day I eat the worst so having more points on saturday will work well. Okay, I'm going to read the wp plan again and figure out what I can do for points for each day and try it this week.

Thanks Melissa, good job for you too and yes, we'll take whatever we can get as long as its not going the wrong way, lol!!

#80 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                • 631 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:20 PM

ok my weigh in is not until tomorrow but i weighed in anyway and i lost 2lbs :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users