• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:32 PM

are you kidding me? i think we all did, and looked, great! and i may just start calling you "naughty nurse" - not sure i could have pulled that one off! oh, and i realize this is way off topic, but my favorite quote of the day was "i want to pick up something with my butt" - Leigh's reaction was priceless!

i had toast w/peanut butter about 2 hours before stuffing Chinese in my face. i think we deserved a treat today!

#32 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      are you kidding me? i think we all did, and looked, great! and i may just start calling you "naughty nurse" - not sure i could have pulled that one off! oh, and i realize this is way off topic, but my favorite quote of the day was "i want to pick up something with my butt" - Leigh's reaction was priceless!

i had toast w/peanut butter about 2 hours before stuffing Chinese in my face. i think we deserved a treat today!
      I am laughing out loud right now so hard that my dog is looking at me like I'm crazy. Yup, that totally came out wrong and Leigh was hilarious! That would have been an interesting picture...the hidden talents of Sarah the naughty nurse...
      We really did all look fantastic if I do say so myself. I think Leigh was great at emphasizing our strong points too- notice she kept doing close ups of my upper body and steering clear of the large bruised thunder thighs! rofl...

Anyway, yes, we did deserve a little naughty eating to reward our naughty selves today. Tomorrow the diet starts again!

#33 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:39 PM

i thought that by just working out a little more, i'd see results. not so much. i think i need to start watching what i eat too. my excuse is it being so hard being on the road all the time, but i know i can do it if i want to. i just need to be stronger!

#34 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:43 PM

Me too. Although, I use my crazy work schedule as my crutch. Let's keep eachother accountable, ok?

#35 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:46 PM

it's a deal!

#36 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:00 AM

okay you two obviously had a great time today...
            Melissa, I answered you in the other post, but I am doing the montly pass which is about $40 a month, personally I feel it is worth it, because just the knowledge of having to weigh in infront of other people, well at least the leader anyway makes me keep on track, also a friend from work is also doing it with me.
            My motivation is that dress in my closet and making my FI cry when he sees me walking down the aisle.
            I have been really bad about tracking and so I have not done as well. I need to keep tracking that is the best way to lose the weight.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#37 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:46 AM

Christine you're so lucky to have someone from work doing it with you, that really helps!

A couple years ago I did ww with a friend at work that wanted to lose weight for her wedding & I just wanted to lose weight period, lol! And it worked out really good, we both lost a good amount, and it really helped having someone to talk to everyday about it and share tips and stuff!

#38 gkashmira

gkashmira
              • 1,962 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:01 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
                okay you two obviously had a great time today...
                Melissa, I answered you in the other post, but I am doing the montly pass which is about $40 a month, personally I feel it is worth it, because just the knowledge of having to weigh in infront of other people, well at least the leader anyway makes me keep on track, also a friend from work is also doing it with me.
                My motivation is that dress in my closet and making my FI cry when he sees me walking down the aisle.
                I have been really bad about tracking and so I have not done as well. I need to keep tracking that is the best way to lose the weight.
                I also have a monthly pass and I think it makes all the difference to:
                A) Go to meetings and be accountable to my WW book.
                B) Have the online tracking system (I love it).
                C) Get motivated at the meetings and get great recipes and info about products that are out there that taste great but are low points!
                Kashmira & Dan
                Happily married since June 16, 2007
                http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#39 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:03 AM

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you guys!

Anyway this week I lost 0.5 (even after the Superbowl Party fiasco!). That was good but not the big news... Today I went jean shopping and bought jeans in smaller sizes!!!! Yippppeeeeee!
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#40 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:09 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by gkashmira
                    Oh yeah, I meant to tell you guys!

Anyway this week I lost 0.5 (even after the Superbowl Party fiasco!). That was good but not the big news... Today I went jean shopping and bought jeans in smaller sizes!!!! Yippppeeeeee!
                    Congratulations. That is so awesome. Good for you. Keep you the good work.

How is that for a cheering section :) That must have been a great feeling, it makes all the hard work seem totally worth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users