Photo

Invitations and/or STDS...what to do??

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 quackquack

quackquack
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:30 AM

I am in the same situation. My wedding is May 2009 and everyone would like thier invites now. I have about 100 invites to send out.

I decided to skip STD and send out invites to everyone now (actually I am mailing them in a month) to give everyone enough time to save and no one will feel left out that they didn't recieve an official invite. I am doing the invitations myself (pocketfolder) which will include all travel info, RSVP, our website (momentsville.com) and STD magnets (from vistaprint). This way is easier for us

I will later send newsletter and keep website updated for those who will attend

Hope this helps
    Tamika

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:20 PM

I did really simple STD magnets, that we made ourselves and mailed out. We are doing the boarding pass invites now ourselves too.

But you can definately skip STDs and just do invites early. my fsil did that for her mexico wedding a couple of years ago and it worked out fine. She also didn't send RSVPs out, that would save you some money too.

How about a STD on evites, that's free. And like morgan suggested vista print does a really good job and they are always having free offers, definately check them out.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users