Leaving for PV tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
  • Banned
  • 494 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:28 PM

Hey all leaving for PV tomorrow to find the villa we will get married at, meet with Michelle from Dazzling Details and check out Playa Fiesta and Dreams hotel for our guests to stay at. Wish me luck. This is mine and the FI's first trip to PV. We are sooooooooooooo excited. Mel and Jaime are there this week too, but won't meet up with them

I will come back with a full review and pictures.

Also we should have our engagement photos when we get back. I can not wait to share.....

Best
    Kathy

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:29 PM

Have a great time!

#3 MaryS

MaryS
      • 313 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

Have a great time!!
        WE ARE MARRIED!!

#4 edna

edna
        • Site Supporter
        • 1,360 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:31 PM

Have fun, enjoy PV and drink a pi±a colada or mojito for me, good luck finding your venue!!!

#5 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:06 PM

Have a wonderful wedding!

#6 evtalbot

evtalbot
            • 173 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:46 PM

Can't wait to hear about your trip! You'll have to give us lots of info on Dreams! :)

#7 WSUgal

WSUgal
              • 96 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:43 AM

Kathy-
                I hope you are enjoying the weather in PV right now! I hope you are enjoying this stage...finding the right location is exciting and stressful all at the same time. When I was looking into getting married in Mexico my fav location was Playa Fiesta. It is small and intimate and not to mention it has a gorgeous location on the beach. Adam, the owner, was so nice and all the reviews I read were positive. I can't wait to hear your reviews and of course...see your pics! Good luck!
                Christi

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:47 AM

Have a great time and a wonderful wedding!

#9 ~Kate~

~Kate~
                  • 329 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:20 AM

Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it. We're getting married at Playa Fiesta, but booked sight unseen, on the basis of all the reviews, talking to Adam and Lindsay, etc. I'd love to hear what you think when you get back.

#10 brittbrowne

brittbrowne
                    • 58 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:23 PM

Hope you have an amazing time! My fiance and I visited PV last year and it was absolutely amazing! We've decided to do our wedding at Dreams, so I'm looking forward to your comments on the resort.

While your there I hope you enjoy yourself. Be careful not to get suckered into any annoyingly long excursions! We went on a snorkeling trip and it turned out to be on a boat with like 150 people. The snorkeling was pretty bad because we were all hearded into the water at once, and most of the time was spent waiting in line to do something! If you do any excursions look for a small group! Not like you'll have time for any of that anways, considering you'll be doing scouting!

Have a great time!
                      Aaron & Brittany
                      ~ Engaged November 2007 ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users