Photo

Changing for Reception

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 NATASHA

NATASHA
  • 646 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:48 AM

You're funny Kate. Yes, I eat. Actually, my boss teases me because I always have something in my mouth or on my desk in front of me. I just burn fuel like a mad-woman (and get a bit cranky if I'm away from food for too long).

The small waist is a genetic thing. We have a picture of my great grandmother in a beauty contest (beauty had a whole other meaning back then - she was not attractive by today's standards - ha ha) and her waist is just insanely small. I've got some other assets I'd be willing to trade though

Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#12 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:59 AM

Wow Natasha- I'll echo every one else's thoughts on your dress and waist- wow!

Back to topic: I have two dresses. The first dress I decided wasn't formal enough and the dress I bought to replace it. I am planning a "trash the dress" photo session for the day after the wedding, but since my original dress is so much less formal (read: lighter and cooler!) it may replace my formal dress at the reception. I want to keep my formal dress on as long as possible though.

#13 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:12 AM

I will be staying in my dress the entire night but my dress is probably going to be very light and low key also.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:29 PM

After the million trips to different dress stores and the hours spent searching online, I will be wearing whatever damn dress I decide on all night!! Even if I'm sweating, I want to get as much wear out of it as possible!

#15 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:06 PM

Well after seeing Natasha's waist I just wanted to let you all know that I am retiring from this forum. My time will now be consumed with a pro-anorexia website. I will post pics of my Mary-kate Olsen emaciated body when I am done starving myself. I hope to look like a clothes hanger in my wedding dress.

-Glenda

#16 mexico15

mexico15
            • 250 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

I would prefer to stay in my wedding dress since we did pay so much for it! It all depends on if they can alter it to be sleeveless...if they can't then I will most likely change (since I can't dance in the dress I have now) I want dance and have a good time.

#17 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                Well after seeing Natasha's waist I just wanted to let you all know that I am retiring from this forum. My time will now be consumed with a pro-anorexia website. I will post pics of my Mary-kate Olsen emaciated body when I am done starving myself. I hope to look like a clothes hanger in my wedding dress.

-Glenda
                ROFL.... Glenda come on girl look at your sig picture, you look great..

I'll be wearing my dress all night, shoot maybe the rest of our vacation, maybe I'll get free drinks when I wear it.. lol

#18 NATASHA

NATASHA
                • 646 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:29 PM

Tip from a married girl - I still wear my dress. I put it on and greet my husband at the door. Sometimes I come down to breakfast in it, etc. It makes my DH laugh.

So, you'll get plenty of wear out of it.
                  Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#19 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

ROFL, are you serious Natasha? OMG I have to do that..

#20 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:58 PM

Like the Friends episode you should wear it while watching soap operas and while doing the dishes. And my siggy pic was taken in college I look nothing like that now. I would put up a more recent photo but I haven't found one with a wide enough lens to fit my huge ars.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users