Photo

Dreams Los Cabos wedding and anniversary promotion (BDW Exclusive!)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:30 PM

hey brides and grooms,

i just wanted to let you know that if you are getting married at Dreams Los Cabos or have gotten married at Dreams Los Cabos, they are offering my clients the following promotions *.

Quote:
Anniversary Promotion:

applies to the brides that got married with us in the past years in ANY month (and booked their wedding with BDW).

Must book between: MAY 20 - JULY 15TH, 2008

For travel: JUNE 28 - SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2008

When booking any category : free upgrade to next available room with VIP treatment (welcome fruit plate, bottle of champagne, special romantic turn down service, special breakfast with champagne in bed for one morning)

When booking more than 4th nights the 5th is free.
Quote:
New weddings:

Room Upgrades
Through out August and September 2008 when any guest of the wedding party books a Junior Suite ocean view, they will automatically be upgraded to the next room category. When the wedding party books 10 or more rooms, the bridal couple will be upgraded to a higher room category and receive the Wedding in Paradise Package COMPLIMENTARY.

Free Anniversary Nights
Through out the year of 2008; when staying for a minimum of seven nights the bridal couple would be able to earn free nights for a stay in 2009 to celebrate their First Anniversary.

Photo Frame Gift
For the remaining of 2008, the photo frame gift would be offered, when any Wedding or Honeymoon couple stays a minimum of seven nights. A direct photo upload system is available on our web site for guest to access once they return from their holidays to upload their photo that would be plased in the photo frame. This would be send directly to their home address.

* this promotion is exclusive for BDW members that booked their travel through wright travel agency / vacations for less.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:10 PM

wow Tammy that is fantastic!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Jenleopard

Jenleopard
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

WOW! What a deal! I am sure that is going to make some brides very Happy!

#4 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:11 PM

ohh how fun. I hope they do this next year and Adam and I can go back for our anniversary!!

#5 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

Oh good deal Tammy your the best!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 sandyroo

sandyroo
        • 72 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:18 AM

How wonderful! I just got back and have already been thinking about going back!!!

#7 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:59 PM

Are the any new specials going on now?

~Erika

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Erika J
            Are the any new specials going on now?

~Erika
            i can ask...i'll pm you. but these promotions are only for clients of BDW agents so keep that in mind.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:59 PM

My parents had such a blast, they already wanted to go back for our 1 year anniversary! Hmmm...I wonder if we'll see the same workers there...David, Miguel, and Carla from the activity team...David and Mario from the concierge, Veronica and Katrina at the front desk, and my fav, Betty from the omelette station

Everyone had so much fun at our wedding, i think we'll have to plan another trip over there.

#10 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

Tammy -- we are interested in some kind of nice trip for just the two of us next year and would love to go to Dreams Cabo. Can you let me know if you have any particularly good deals (timing is totally flexible) and if we are eligible even though we didn't have our wedding there? Thanks! xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users