Photo

An Update on Ann's Gift

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
  • 939 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:05 AM

I think sending her the donations was a great idea. Thank you for having this fund set up Christine :)

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:17 AM

Heh love the idea of more photos Christine :P

I'm so thankful we have such a good group of people on here. Obviously everyone has generous hearts and I'm so thankful to be apart of this forum.

#23 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:19 AM

girls its not just me, all the mods participate in helping me to make these decisions. I can't take all the credit especially since you all are so generous and thoughtful.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#24 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

Thanks for the update. I was hoping we'd do something along this line...it really does seem most practical and helpful in this situation. Good decision mods. :-)

#25 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:41 AM

Thank you Christine (and all the mods) for doing this. Giving them the donations is PERFECT!!! Having to live in CA for a month is going to be expensive so I'm glad we're able to help them with some of the costs.

Honestly, I would have been very against wasting the money on a care package. I'm sure it still would have been nice, but I'm sure Ann and Paul will appreciate the cash more than candles and massage oil (you know what I mean. LOL!!!)

#26 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:45 AM

Awesome! I'm waitinf for my deposit to take effect and then I'll add to the emergency fund as well. (I meant to do it last week and forgot, my bad).

#27 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:45 AM

That sounds like the best gift for them right now.
            Hopefully they will be able to find a place soon and our gift will help them a bit.

Thank you moderators for coordinating this effort!

#28 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

ladies and gents - i have received the gift and you have no idea how blown away by your thoughtfulness and generosity. i plan on posting and doing something more "official" when i get a moment, but i just had to pop in here and say something. i am truely honored to call all of you friends, and hope that I can repay you all somehow!

paul and i are going to stay at a hotel tonight, and maybe tomorrow. we're looking at a couple of corporate/extended stay type places in the next day or so in hopes of getting something like that secured. we'll also probably look at a short term lease for a car. not idea - but all worth it for a new little girl!

again, thank you all ... from the bottom of my heart. your gift, and more importantly the thoughts and wishes behind it is amazing.

#29 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AnnR
                ladies and gents - i have received the gift and you have no idea how blown away by your thoughtfulness and generosity. i plan on posting and doing something more "official" when i get a moment, but i just had to pop in here and say something. i am truely honored to call all of you friends, and hope that I can repay you all somehow!

paul and i are going to stay at a hotel tonight, and maybe tomorrow. we're looking at a couple of corporate/extended stay type places in the next day or so in hopes of getting something like that secured. we'll also probably look at a short term lease for a car. not idea - but all worth it for a new little girl!

again, thank you all ... from the bottom of my heart. your gift, and more importantly the thoughts and wishes behind it is amazing.
                Ann, let me know if I can research anything for you (extended hotel stay, car rentals, etc.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users