Would you be interested in a "For His Eyes Only" Session? Poll

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Hummingbird
    ...only if it's my husband behind the lens!

For the brides who are interested in this, I am assuming it would be a female taking the photos, such as Jill or Leigh? I don't think most FIs or husbands would appreciate a male photographer taking those photos! (I wouldn't, if I were a guy, lol!)
    Actually I dont think Ryan would give a hoot if it were a man or a women photographer. As long as they were done in good taste and taking by a profesional that is. But then again Ryan is very laid back, not a jelouse bone in his body.

I would definitly be up for these and if I end up booking a photog with enough hours in the package then I will plan on doing a couple of these shots. Nothing big just maybe a 30 minute session before I actually get into the dress or soemthing.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#22 andreslove

• 227 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:20 PM

I love this idea and can't wait to do it! I would just mention it to the bride without the groom being aware of anything. I can't wait to see the look on my fiance's face.

Jonathon, love the picture!

#23 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:33 PM

I agree, usually I think the bride would want it to be a surprise. And I also think a lot of brides may not know these exist so its worth mentioning. I'd like to do them, but I would want to lose some weight first, I know FI would LOVE them!

#24 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:26 PM

I am SO interested in this! I had acutally tried to find a photog in my area that does this sort of thing for Valentines day last year...no luck. I imagine it's because not very many photogs actually advertise that service - they just discuss it with exsisting clients?

When I read that post that Leigh was doing a session in Chicago I was SO jealous!! I'd really need to find someone in my area (Dallas). . .I'm pretty sure the mystery trip out of state would make him too curious to handle! But this is definitely something I really really want to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users