The Nugget Story ... with Pictures! Updated: 6/17/2008 ... She's officially all ours!

• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

#391 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

Wow Ann - the next phase of the journey has begun - she looks adorable! you must be excited, nervous and happy all at the same time!! i hope you guys have a great 'first family night' and get some sleep!

keep us posted and let us know if you need anything!!!

#392 Janet

• VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:52 PM

Ann! How exciting! I hope everything goes smoothly. She is soooo cute! Can I say that I think she looks like you, too? Even though I don't really know you, lol. Love that polka dot outfit too...

#393 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:52 PM

She is so precious, I am so happy that she is out of the hospital! Congrats! Have a safe trip!

#394 DreaW

• Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by AnnR
          Just a quick note to let you all know SHE'S "HOME!!!" Well, she's at the hotel with us. We're officially 24/7 parents! YIKES!

Now, off to eat the pizza we just got delivered, and to stare at our baby girl as she snoozes in her little travel bed on the hotel couch. What a jet setter!

Click the image to open in full size.

oh Ann, I'm so happy for you and so excited for you. She also is so tiny....love her pj's :)

#395 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:58 PM

Wow Ann... what an amazing journey this has been! I can't believe everything you guys have gone through. isn't it crazy that you should still be pregnant?

#396 Yari

• VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:59 PM

Ann, congrats on this great news! Gwen's pjs are adorable. I am very happy for you and your family.

#397 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:02 PM

Ann I'm so happy for you!! The journey continues! I can't wait to read she's finally home!

#398 Martha

• VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:06 PM

That's awesome news!!! I am SO happy for you guys!

#399 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,752 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:25 PM

Ann, I know you guys have family in Chicago - but if you need anything while you're here - anything at all, please definitely call me, you have my number. I will be around and even if you just need me to run an errand, I'd be happy to help any way I can! I can't believe she's going home already!

#400 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:37 PM

AAAHHH! That is so wonderful!
                    Congrats on being a mom 24/7-not that you were not before, all that worrying makes you a full time mom!
                    Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys on the MN end of things! seriously!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users