Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

The Nugget Story ... with Pictures! Updated: 6/17/2008 ... She's officially all ours!

You guys have no idea how awesome it is to just hold her without all of the wires getting in the way. That's probably the best part right now.

She makes a lot of noises when she sleeps, so that kept me up some - I am sure I will get used to it though. And she was a tad cold throughout the night, so we have to do a better job of bundling her up, and we may move her bed tonight.

And I just gave her her first manicure - I filed her nails. She totally was into it. She just started at me the whole time and didn't fuss! It was right after I fed her, so she was a little milk drunk too - I think that helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
YIPPEE! Oh Ann I am so happy for you and Paul! Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Oh, also... things are REALLY tore up around here so if your route from IL to MN includes Wisconsin you might want to contact me and I can help you find out which roads are all closed (there are A LOT OF THEM... TERRIBLE flooding!).

Travel safe and give her a kissy for me!

We pretty much take 90 the whole way, through WI - hopefully by the time we get to the flooded parts, both in IA and WI things will have improved. So scary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
congrats ann and paul! i will have to admit, im selfish. i was hoping youd be there another week so i could see you all. but soon i hope :) safe travels.
I was just going to email you to tell you we won't be in N Cal much longer. I am pretty bummed we won't get to meet up with you and have you meet Gwen. And I was so so so SO excited to have you take pics of her.

So, when are you planning on being in MN? Or how about Chicago this weekend? HA! I know a train headed in that direction ...

Yay! Congratulations...you're 24/7 parents! I hope your train ride home is as easy and uneventful as possible! yay, you'll be home before you know it! Travel safely!

The only problem I see with 90 is the Wisconsin dells Baraboo area (disaster!)... But I think 90 is open.

Travel safely!

yay ann! wishing safe travels for you. so so happy for you paul and gwen!