#41 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennyK
    Yea good call. I'm sure once he sees it, he'll love it. I've been getting the "I hate posing for pics" comments from my FI but it's just something that needs to be done lol
    yep, he fought getting a lot of photography too. but, he knows how much this means to me so he is going along with it. I love pictures so much & he doesn't like to look at them. When we took our engagement pictures I was on the computer for hours looking at them. He glanced at a couple.

#42 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      yep, he fought getting a lot of photography too. but, he knows how much this means to me so he is going along with it. I love pictures so much & he doesn't like to look at them. When we took our engagement pictures I was on the computer for hours looking at them. He glanced at a couple.
      MEN! hehe I haven't even taken engagement pics bc he thinks there's no point to them

I can't believe you are only a week and a half away.. all these months of planning.. it's surreal isn't it?

#43 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:14 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JennyK
        MEN! hehe I haven't even taken engagement pics bc he thinks there's no point to them

I can't believe you are only a week and a half away.. all these months of planning.. it's surreal isn't it?
        we just had a friend take some pictures with my camera. He was a good sport about it. It was so hot that day!

#44 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
        • 149 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:30 AM

Ok I got the camcorder though haven't opened it yet. Does anyone find the prices I was quoted from the videographer in line with the norm? That doesn't include any reception coverage either which would be extra.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by blkladylaw
          Ok I had decided to use the $500 to get a $400 camcorder instead but now you guys are making me reconsider about the video. My available packages are $800 for one camera, ceremony only, 1 DVD and film to DVD edit whatever that is or $1200 for 2 camera, ceremony only, 2 DVDs and a standard edit. Those are the two cheapest options and they are the exclusive videographer for the Chapel.

Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
          Our first baby (a...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users