Jump to content

Photo

Meet the guests brochure & Welcome brochure


  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 stacey

stacey

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

    Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:13 AM

    Your brochures are fabulous, very well thought out and put together. You totally just inspired me!!!
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

    #22 pryzeless

    pryzeless
    • Member
    • 614 posts

      Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

      These look amazing! I love the meet the guest section.

      #23 ACDCDCAC

      ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

      Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

      morgan, did you order these yet?

      #24 rodent

      rodent

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:04 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DougsGirl
        morgan, did you order these yet?
        no, not yet. i still have to finish them. did you find a typo & didn't want to tell me if i had ordered them :)

        #25 ACDCDCAC

        ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

        Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:08 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        no, not yet. i still have to finish them. did you find a typo & didn't want to tell me if i had ordered them :)
        yes. i was going to try and come up with an idea of what to say back to you after if you did order i'm so bad.
        anyways, where you have the country code listed, it just says "the country code for is 52"
        i'm so glad you didnt order yet, phew. maybe i should keep my mouth shut for next time, just in case. i would have felt so bad for making you wonder sorry

        #26 rodent

        rodent

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

          Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:10 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DougsGirl
          yes. i was going to try and come up with an idea of what to say back to you after if you did order i'm so bad.
          anyways, where you have the country code listed, it just says "the country code for is 52"
          i'm so glad you didnt order yet, phew. maybe i should keep my mouth shut for next time, just in case. i would have felt so bad for making you wonder sorry
          thanks!

          you could say, "great glad you ordered them because i cant wait to see them!"

          #27 ACDCDCAC

          ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

          Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:16 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          thanks!

          you could say, "great glad you ordered them because i cant wait to see them!"
          yah, well, that would've worked. except now whenever i say that people will know what i REALLY mean haha!

          #28 EricaG

          EricaG
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,915 posts

            Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:53 PM

            Those do look great. I have also started most of my DIY projects several months early, as my kids take up soooo much of my time and I am now just going back to work! I feel a yawn coming on. LOL
            http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

            Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

            #29 FYB87

            FYB87
            • Member
            • 976 posts

              Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

              It looks great! I love the meet the guests brochure. Very good idea! I wish I was more creative!

              #30 Jen_S

              Jen_S
              • Sr. Member
              • 3,737 posts

                Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:16 AM

                very cool you did a great job!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users