Photo

WII Fit

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 EmmaB

EmmaB
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:13 PM

i'm been debating getting one for weeks but i am so getting one now! thanks gals!

#42 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

Yeah! I finally convinced DH to let me open the Wii Fit, and I love it! So much fun... though I must say, I am terrible at the soccer ball game!

#43 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:44 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jenn
        Yeah! I finally convinced DH to let me open the Wii Fit, and I love it! So much fun... though I must say, I am terrible at the soccer ball game!
        So happy he finally let you open it! I am not bad at the soccer game, but suck at the tightrope one.

#44 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:48 AM

DH wanted to get a Wii for our daughter for xmas and I said no, (because we're really not video game people and I figured it would just be a waste of money) but now I wish I said yes because I really want this Wii fit game!! I get so bored exercising at least this would be fun!

#45 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TA Jill
            DH wanted to get a Wii for our daughter for xmas and I said no, (because we're really not video game people and I figured it would just be a waste of money) but now I wish I said yes because I really want this Wii fit game!! I get so bored exercising at least this would be fun!
            You should get it for her b-day. Trust me you will love it!

#46 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:58 AM

yari, that would be a great idea, but her birthday is after xmas (dec 30) Maybe I'll just have to think of another excuse to buy it!

#47 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
                yari, that would be a great idea, but her birthday is after xmas (dec 30) Maybe I'll just have to think of another excuse to buy it!
                LOL...what are your b-day or his b-day...there has to be a special occasion coming up. :)

#48 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
                • 672 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

I am so excited to try this, I have been waiting for "real person" reviews before I bought. It doesn't seem like it would give you a good workout, but now...I am going to get one :)

#49 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                  • 2,183 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:16 PM

Well, we just now got a Wii, I've always wanted one and we love it! I can't wait to get a wii Fit!

#50 Kryztan

Kryztan
                    • 743 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
                      I was the same way....I really didnt want a video game where you just sit on your ass all night and play. We got one because I heard so many great things about it and WOW!!! LOVE IT! I work out everyday and am in decent shape but after boxing, tennis, and baseball I have worked up a sweat every time!!!!!!!! Oh and my arm muscles were hurting at first! We have been waiting for a wii fit to come in at any of the local stores.....they all get them and sell out within an hour!!!!!!! I have a friend at Toys R Us who just called to tell me that there are 10 in! YAY We get one today!!!!!SUPER EXCITED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users