Dorys Foltin Make-up Hairstyling...Honolulu

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 HawaiianBride2008

HawaiianBride2008
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

Kino,
    Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience. I 'll take that in consideration when I book my hairstylist.

#22 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
    • 714 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:37 PM

Regarding Dorys Foltin-- I have read several reviews on Dorys Foltin from another forum. It seems that several brides have had similar problems with Dorys Foltin regarding hairstyles. About 4 or 5 of them said that their hairstyles did not hold during the entire reception. So if you book with her, be aware of this and ask that a lot of pins are used for your hair.

I decided not to use Dorys Foltin because she seemed overbooked. I have very thick and long hair so I wanted someone who will give me more personalised attention.

Best to all!

Jessica

#23 shawnstarr

shawnstarr
      • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:31 PM

from a photogs standpoint, i always like to work with her. I see her almost every weekend. She totally transforms the women I see through the lens. its amazing to see the pics i take of the Brides right when they begin the process, then again after they finish...it looks like two different women!

I don't know anything about hair cause i'm bald but can honestly say she makes my job easier.

when there is more time, i will try to dig up photos from the weddings we shot together.

#24 SanDiego321

SanDiego321
        • 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

I booked her for my wedding in March but decided to go with someone else because of her assistants communication with me and all of the bad reviews she has gotten in the past 3 months. I am going to May from Beauty by May because she works with long, thick straight hair alot and thats what I have!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users