Sign in to follow this  
Jessalyn

Dorys Foltin Make-up Hairstyling...Honolulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie M View Post
Thanks, she has some really pretty hairstyles, even though I'm not getting married in Hawaii but good ideas!!
Yeah, I took two hairstyles off of her site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
OK what is a "low do"
I think it is when the hair is not all down, but is up at the bottom of the head...not an up do, where the hair is up higher on the head.

heck.... I don't know!

For our legal wedding in Oahu, Dorys Foltin is doing my hair and make-up. She is very responsive to e-mails and a delight to speak with on the phone. Our photos will be taken by Gwyne and Mark who are also members of this forum so you will all get to see their work! A huge thanks (all over again) to this forum-- we found all our vendors! So excited! elefant.gif

Update: I have decided to go with Jacque Rojas for hair and make-up. Gwyne and Mark have changed the dates that they are going to be in Oahu (and we had to change ours a few times too!) so unfortunately they will not be our photographers. Our photographer will be Ed Pingol.

My legal marriage is right before yours. Since we already had our spiritual ceremony in Cabo with friends and family, this time it is just going to be Jed and myself. We will only have Gwyne and Mark for two hours. We are still confirming the date with Gwyne and Mark.