Bride Loses 130lbs!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:11 PM

I'm guessing she has low self esteem anyways. I def wouldn't let my FIL talk to me like that. Asshole!
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:31 PM

Maybe she would have lost the weight anyway if she'd dumped that twat of an FI!! I lost 3 stone when I got rid of my arsehole lmao

#13 sassybride

sassybride
      • Banned
      • 294 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:33 PM

Wow, good for her!
        Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

#14 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

wow! her FI sounds like a real asshole - she should lose his ass too. but on a serious level - good for her! she does look pretty unhealthy in the first pic and miserable but i agree with all you girls that she looks pretty miserabel in the 2nd one too!

#15 Dez921714

Dez921714
          • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:46 PM

Wow! Good for her. I agree she doesn't look all that happy, but just being skinny doesn't always do it. I kind of know how she feels. My mom doesn't make fun of me, but likes to point out how thing I WAS....example...this past weekend, we had a bbq. Mom was sitting on the couch with some friends of my FI's and saw a picture of me at my friends wedding at my thinnest...she went on to point out how THIN I was. My our friends didn't see the pic my mom was like "well, you probably don't recgonize her". I just looked at them, looked at my mom, smiled and said "I rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserable" and walked out. (I've literally gained 100lbs from the taking of that pic...no, I am not proud, but you will not embarass me in my home). Ok, I think I'm done ranting now...sorry LOL
            http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#16 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:48 PM

Its not just you lol my zip broke on my skirt and it wasn't cause i was fat it was just cheap and broke lol anyway i asked FMIL for a safety pin and she pinned it for me and said you need to lose weight young lady!!

I said yeah I can you can't change your face can you and walked away lmao that ugly bugger wasn't getting away with it lol

#17 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

She did an awesome job! But like you guys have said her emotions just dont show it. I hope it was just a bad pic cuz maybe something deeper is going on with her, like marrying into a bunch of jerks!

#18 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                • 888 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:49 AM

I can't believe they would treat her like that. I hope she doesn't fall back into bad habits, though, because it doesn't seem as if she was changing for her own benefit. And I hope she can find real happiness and people who love her for her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users