Sign in to follow this  
Christi

Pup question

i freeze peanut butter in my dogs kongs so it takes them longer to get out than if it was unfrozen. Treats were really good too. I also get the bones with the flavored centers, my dogs will sit there for almost 2 hrs with one of them.

Kong is a good idea...but if your dog has a short attention span, it might not work.

If it took more than 15 min to get the treat out my Daisy would get bored and leave it...that is, until she ripped the kong up...they aren't so indestructable LOL

I can't add anything really my dogs are bone idle lol the rotty will sleep as much as i let her and the spaniel calms down if i sit stroking his belly and i mean hours lol

I second the frozen PB kong. How is the dog on car rides? My doggie had surgey a few months back (catract/eye) and we took him for car rides. He love to go cruising and just hang out. My other dog gets crazy in the car. I guess it depends on how your dog does in the car. I talked to the vet about the sedation and she would not let us sedate him. It was tough for awhile but we made it through- we always do.

I second the frozen PB kong. How is the dog on car rides? My doggie had surgey a few months back (catract/eye) and we took him for car rides. He love to go cruising and just hang out. My other dog gets crazy in the car. I guess it depends on how your dog does in the car. I talked to the vet about the sedation and she would not let us sedate him. It was tough for awhile but we made it through- we always do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deznchris2006 View Post
Great! I was actually wondering if it worked :)

Turning your furbabie into a TV and junk food junkie LOL
LOL - no doubt!