Engagement photo ideas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 niecy8

• 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

Hello All,

I am having a difficult time deciding on a theme for our engagment photo. My fiance and I are huge Nascar fans and I thought about taking pics at the race track here. We are also big basketball fans with opposing teams of course. So I can't decide if I should do something that represents us or do a traditional photo in the park. My photographer suggested maybe in front of palm trees since we are doing a destination wedding.

Any suggestions would help. We have scheduled to take the photo in the next couple of weeks.

#2 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

We did a few engagement photos of us wearing our red soxs hat and they came out really cute! We are wearing all black and the picture is in black and white except our hats they are in color and I really like the picture! Hopefully that is one idea that will work!

#3 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:45 PM

I moved your thread into the appropriate place so you can get answers you are looking for...anyway, I say go for the nascar thing that would be really unique and cool. You will have plenty of tropical pictures for your wedding why not do something different that fits your personalities.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

Jamie on the forum went to her favorite restaurant & the art gallery she works at. The pictures were great. I'll see if I can find them...

here you go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users