Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Desperate Housewives

Hmmm, I was kinda disappointed in it really. I don't like the jumping ahead 5 years story line. But I am also not great with change, so we'll see if the season grows on me.

And Edie's husband is creepy, it's his hair I think that creeps me out. So who do you think he is? The woman who Susan killed husband? Hmmmm, I forget now, but I had another guess last night at who he was and can't remember...

I also don't beleive the Gabby storyline. She would never ever change that much in 5 years. It's like a different person and totally unbeleivable. But it's tv, right?

I agree... Gabby would never let herself go that much... she's way too superficial. Edie's husband looks plastic, and I don't know why. It seriously bugs me. How the heck did he get that guy to leave his house when at first he was adamant on staying? Maybe he has some weird mind control, David Blaine tricks up his sleeve.

Does anyone who watches desperate housewives know who the designer of the red dress Gabby wears in the Feb 8th episode is(EP 14)huh.gif Its basically EXACTLY what I want for a wedding dress, and I cant find it anywhere online. Its red but i thought if I found a pic I could maybe have it made.