Photo

specific contact question RE:House of Brides?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pamcakes

pamcakes
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:17 AM

I ordered an immediate delivery dress from their site last week. I got an e-mail within 24 hours saying my order had been processed but did not have a shipping time.

They give a 630 phone # to check the status of an order but everytime I call it goes to their "e-commerce department" and tells me to call the 630 # that I just called if I want to check the status of an order. Getting through to a CS agent seems impossible.

Anyone had a similar experience? I'm getting worried since I need the top that I ordered so my seamstress can see the fabric and make a skirt for it.

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

I ordered my FG dresses from there. Have you tried calling one of the stores and seeing if they can get you a sample of the fabric and/or tell you a ship date?

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

Please make sure to use the search function on the top right of the toolbar.

There are MANY threads about house of brides!

good luck :)

#4 pamcakes

pamcakes
        • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:56 AM

Here's the answer for anyone else who orders from HOB:

I don't know why but the 630# is useless. Call the 1-800 listed on the site and wait for a CS rep. They'll check the status of your order. Then hope you get a person who actually wants to help you.

After a few calls I got the right person. Unfortunately my dress will either arrive or ship from their location on June 6 (she wasn't sure which), about 1 week after they claim but I should have just enough time to get it to my seamstress so she can find fabric to match the lace.

#5 Yvette

Yvette
          • 510 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:01 AM

I'm glad you got a hold of someone. Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users