Photo

Crate and Barrel

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 BayBug

BayBug
  • 852 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:18 PM

So my first registry went......not that good. My FI and I could not agree on anything. We walked out of that store with only 7 things registered for b/c I started to get annoyed. He kept telling me that I should not get out of hand and register for junk. He is totally right, I guess, but there were some things that I wanted. Oh well. We have 2 more stores that we are thinking about. I think next time we will go ahead of time and really look at what we want. I am sure that will make things much better.
    Angie

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:21 PM

Angie, we totally didn't register for enough stuff at first, and still don't have a lot, but the next weekend we were at a different location than the place we registered at and we added more and he got more into it then.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:37 PM

I think we're going to register at linens & things & macys, because we have both stores close by and people can order online as well. We already have a house so we have a lot of stuff, but theres still some things we could use. I told FI all he can do is point the gun, lol!

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:46 PM

Angie I went to Macy's this weekend and had to get 3 different gifts from 3 different registries and you could not even imagine how much stuff they had on their list!!! I didn't even know some of this stuff existed, much less than people needed it. I can't even cook so I can't imagine registering for stuff I don't even know how to use!!! But you know what, if your going to get a discount at the end for all the stuff the people don't buy you then you might as well go gun happy and scan everything you want. Also a lot of people won't be able to come to your DW and they'll want to get you a gift so it will probably give them guidance as to what to get you. I don't live with my FI so we will def end up registering for a lot of stuff.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users