Sign in to follow this  
BayBug

Crate and Barrel

I am registering this Sunday with Crate and Barrel. Has anyone registered there? And if so......do you have any suggestions as what to what is good/bad? We don't have a house, but we plan on looking after we get married.

Yup Tammys right everything Crate & Barrel is good. I would say that if its the only place you are registering to just make sure you register for a wide range of items price wise that way your guests will have options financially. i.e. buying a pricey item, going in with a few people for a pricey item or being able to pick out a 100.00 (ish) item from just them.

We registered there and it was my favorite registry (of the 3 we did). We just went in with a list of things we knew we wanted (dishes, glasses, silverware were the biggies) and then we also just browsed to see what caught our eye. I would recommend finalizing your registry over the period of a week or two. Maybe go to the store 2 different times before you release it officially to your guests. Then you can always make updates and changes online.

I also plan to register here. Everything in that store is great, and while a lot of items are pricey, there are still a lot of affordable items that you can pick as long as you don't go overboard and get the $335 onion mincer or something like that. Do you know how long they will let you keep the registry open for?

-Glenda

Glenda, I will find out on Sunday. I am not sure. I know most registries still keep you on even after you get married. Just incase you want to buy stuff. I will definitely let you know though.

Beware,you will want to scan everything that you come in contact with at that store because they have such great stuff. It is my favorite registry. I had to end up coming home and taking a lot of stuff off of the registry online because we went a little crazy in the store. But I second everything that was mentioned above. I think if you go on one of their special registry Sundays you get those heart shaped flute sets for free.