Photo

Discount wedding dress websites ~ compiled list & reviews

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
  • 199 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

Have any of you tried Unique Wedding Dresses,Unusual Wedding Dresses,Inexpensive Wedding Dresses There is a dress I love on there, but the site gets really mixed reviews on other forums. I'd love to know if a BDW bride ordered from them.

#52 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
    • 199 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

That should be inweddingdress.com . Sorry their header overwrote my link!

#53 magirl

magirl
      • 198 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:22 PM

Can you tell me where these reviews are? There is a dress I like too!

#54 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
        • 199 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

Here you go!

Comments for Can www.inweddingdress.com be trusted?

#55 Rosalind

Rosalind
          • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by magirl 

Can you tell me where these reviews are? There is a dress I like too!

Also here: http://bridalbudget.wordpress.com/

There have several reviews with pictures attached... I have been checking it for a few months cause there is a dress I like too...

#56 bediva33

bediva33
            • 118 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

Thanks for sharing!

#57 LindaAIsaacsJr

LindaAIsaacsJr
              • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

I can tell you who NOT to deal with!    DiscoutDress.com   is a horrible place to deal with.  I ordered a dress, giving them the size I normally wear here in the US, with additional information that they requested.  When the dress arrived, I couldn't even fit into it.  When I wrote to them about returning the dress and getting a refund, they requested I lay the dress on the floor and take pictures of a measuring tape showing the wrong measurements.  I did that.  They requested MORE pictures.  I did that.  They then said they did NOT make a mistake and they would credit me $30.  They lie and cheat and should be ashamed of themselves!  DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE! 

#58 LindaAIsaacsJr

LindaAIsaacsJr
                • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

I would like to tell you of a company that you should NOT order from.   www.discountdress.com    They lie and cheat you of your money.  The quality is way below what it should be.  

I ordered a dress, giving them the normal size I take here in America.  They asked me for more information and I gave it to them.  When the dress came, I couldn't fit into it!!  I wanted to return the dress and get a refund.  They requested I lay the dress on the floor and take pictures, using a measuring tape, of how small the dress was........to see if they had in fact made a mistake.  I did that.  They asked for MORE pictures and I did THAT.  They then said that they did not make a mistake and that they would send me a $30 refund on the $150 dress I bought!  I protested and they upped it to $50.  

Do NOT use this company!!! There are American companies out there that SHOULD be used before using one from China.

Linda Isaacs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users