Sign in to follow this  
Agape Gems

Twelve_piece's Pro Pics!! ROR

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGOESER View Post
You wouldn't be interested in selling your orchid strands would you? My wedding isn't until Feb 2009....
I would if I still had them! Unfortunately I have no idea what happened to them. There was another ceremony an hour after mine and I don't have a clue what the resort did with them when they took them down. But they were super easy to make, just time consuming. You just need to get the kind of flowers where the center piece pops out you can thread the fishing wire through the hole and them pop the center back in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiuBride2b View Post
Robin did an excellent job on your pics!! I loved your gown and your bridesmaid dresses. Everything turned out lovely.

It will be my turn to use Robin in July and I am totally excited to work with her after seeing everyone's wedding pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamisoncollette View Post
So beautiful! I can't wait for Robin to capture my day too!
You won't be disappointed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
Gorgeous pics! I was just wondering on pic 55 why is he holding 4 rings? That's alot of rings. Hahah.
LOL! Uh yea, he has 3 wedding rings. One black, one silver, and one brown so that they will match his outfits. Crazy, i know. But I'm not allowed to complain b/c they were all pretty cheap compared to my e-ring.