Photo

I HATE My New Haircut!!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

My grandad always said there is only 2 weeks between a good and bad haircut, he's right. Espec with you taking those vits it will probably be just right by the time you go

#12 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

Well that just plain sucks. But there is always the option of getting extensions! That Ken Paves guy that does Jessica Simpson's hair is always selling his line on TV late at night!
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#13 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:53 AM

Oh Martha!! I know how hair drama goes trust me! Im so sorry! Post a pic and dont worry about the courage, we have all been there. Im sure the hairstylists on here can post cute ways to fix it!

#14 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:39 AM

That BIOTCH!!! I cant believe she did that! WTF! If I was there I would have told her off!!! (I hope that made you feel better)

But really! I am so picky about who cuts my hair because of the exact reason your peed off! Hey, You can get clip ins like I did! I have them in and I get compliments and then I tell them the difference and they are like "stfu! It looks so natural"

But I think your hair will grow back! Not to worry!

#15 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:22 AM

I really hope it only takes 2 weeks for this crap to start to look decent.

I don't even wanna go to work today...I work with a bunch of women that will try and make me feel better about it, when I know they are thinking it SUCKS. I seriously was going to call in today, but I have to go in public sometime!

I have some events coming up, like a friends bridal shower that I am hosting in 2 weeks and then in her wedding 2 weeks after that. She is going to hate me when I make her pictures look like crap.

Okay, I am probably being a drama queen, but seriously....I took pictures a little while ago that I will post when I get home. It's so UNEVEN in the back.

You guys, I just wanna cry.

I have the Jessica Simpson extensions, but they are the long curly ones but it will be really obvious that they are extensions, AND they wont even stay in because it is so short in the back.

BOOOOOOOOOO.

Okay, that's then end of my drama queen rant. For now.

#16 Angel

Angel
            • 2,635 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:50 AM

Awwww, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm quite sure it looks fine and it will be fine when you have to take pictures. And by you taking vitamins it will grow back really quick.
              But now that it's shorter have some fun with it. Google short hair cut styles and see what else you can do.

#17 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Just Martha
                I really hope it only takes 2 weeks for this crap to start to look decent.

I don't even wanna go to work today...I work with a bunch of women that will try and make me feel better about it, when I know they are thinking it SUCKS. I seriously was going to call in today, but I have to go in public sometime!

I have some events coming up, like a friends bridal shower that I am hosting in 2 weeks and then in her wedding 2 weeks after that. She is going to hate me when I make her pictures look like crap.

Okay, I am probably being a drama queen, but seriously....I took pictures a little while ago that I will post when I get home. It's so UNEVEN in the back.

You guys, I just wanna cry.

I have the Jessica Simpson extensions, but they are the long curly ones but it will be really obvious that they are extensions, AND they wont even stay in because it is so short in the back.

BOOOOOOOOOO.

Okay, that's then end of my drama queen rant. For now.
                Alright Chickie - let's see the pics. I hate having a bad haircut! I'm sure there is something we can do to help. The prenatals will definitely help. Have you tried Nioxin? I wonder if you can use it while you are pregnant.
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:31 AM

Seriously, post a pic. I am sure we can help you. It will be okay Martha!

#19 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

Oh I'm so sorry! I've had bad haircuts and cried my eyes out FOREVER. I totally know how you feel. It's probably not as bad as you think it is, because we are always our worst critic.

Is there a way you can pin it back or style it so it's not obvious it's way shorter? I always get my hair done at the salon, but I hate the way they style it. Have you tried to style it yourself?
                    Happily married since 2008

#20 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

So sorry, that sucks!! My stylist told me to take the vitamin Biotin to help my hair grow. I wonder if you can add that on top of the pre-natals to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users