• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#71 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AwesomeBride
    I always feel so strange when making a purchase for OOT bags because you have to buy such a large amount. When I bought hand santizer the people behind me were looking at me with wierd faces (I bet they thought I had issues with germs)
    Ha I know what you mean, when I was in search of the bags the girl helping me thought it was for a bday party (good idea for that too) but when I told her what they were for she thought it was totally cool to have a DW, duh! We know that!!

#72 Opice34

Opice34
    • 414 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

I went yesterday to find the bags with no luck. However, I did find 1oz Banana Boat SPF 30 tubes in the travel section for 99 cents a piece! That's the best I've found them anywhere, so I bought 70!

#73 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:25 PM

Target Love!!! Post pictures when you get your bags together!

#74 Cali

Cali
        • 281 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ashley9078
          I picked up seven of these in the green. I will go back for some pink ones possibly. I think I may just give them to my bridesmaids and the mothers becaus ethey are too large to bring that many! I don't know how I will bring seven with me as it is! I need more suitcases!

hey ashley,
          Can u tell me what target did u go to in NJ....I tried going to 2 so far with no luck...

thx

#75 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
          • 305 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lucy106
            After going to 5 different targets I finally got the 25 bags I wanted. They come in my colors, it must be destiny! I am so excited!! Here are pics...

Click the image to open in full size.

I love these bags! They are perfect! Great find! Thanks!!!!

#76 Cali

Cali
            • 281 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

Okay new jersey brides

I went yesterday to the Traget on Rt 46 by willowbrook mall they have a few left over....This morning I decided to try the target in clifton by the Clifton Commons plaza...They had them in the back, I ask the sale person I needed 4 bags and she brought a box with at least 40 bags...soooo If u r trying to buy them u should head up to these store ASAP

I know the target in clifton commons has more bags then the traget by willowbrook...I hope this helps someone

#77 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:44 AM

Those bags are nice! Good find.

#78 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:48 AM

Those are really great!!!
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#79 amyrak

amyrak
                  • 469 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AwesomeBride
                    I went to my target this morning and they the straw bags as well as other types. I found bags that were bright green with white flowers that actually zipped for $2.50. They had other patterns (pink and white/multi color striped)

I always feel so strange when making a purchase for OOT bags because you have to buy such a large amount. When I bought hand santizer the people behind me were looking at me with wierd faces (I bet they thought I had issues with germs)

Well, I finally got out to my Target this weekend and they didn't have the straw bags but they did have those zip bags you were talking about. I debated on getting those but they didn't seem big enough to fit a towel. Are the straw bags a little bigger then the zip ones Meanwhile, I'm going to check a couple other Targets this week.

#80 jennyFTB

jennyFTB
                    • 138 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:17 AM

K we need a Target in Canada...period!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users