Photo

I LOVE TARGET! just got my OOT bags!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#51 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:14 PM

These are such awesome bags, I wish I knew how many I would need but its too early!

#52 ashley9078

ashley9078
    • 92 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:26 PM

I picked up seven of these in the green. I will go back for some pink ones possibly. I think I may just give them to my bridesmaids and the mothers becaus ethey are too large to bring that many! I don't know how I will bring seven with me as it is! I need more suitcases!

#53 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:02 PM

i just bought them too....love them....they are a little big to pack but im goinbg to try...i am going down in 3 weeks so i am going to try to take them down then...
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#54 can't wait!

can't wait!
        • 517 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:13 PM

I just got back from Target and no luck. Not for the bags and not for the magnetic flip flop thing-a-muhjigs.

I'm hoping it will take some time before it gets to Texas and that they aren't sold out. But I have noticed things in that section FLY OFF THE SHELVES!!!

Oh, and for those looking for the first aid kits. I read somewhere on here that Target has them for $1. Well, I found those but all they have is band-aids in them. I'm looking for a kit that has more than band-aids...like headache stuff or immodium.

#55 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ashley9078
            I picked up seven of these in the green. I will go back for some pink ones possibly. I think I may just give them to my bridesmaids and the mothers becaus ethey are too large to bring that many! I don't know how I will bring seven with me as it is! I need more suitcases!
            Yeah....ok so I have to admit...I bought 20 of the bags and then started thinking about how I am going to get them to Mexico! well i guess if worse comes to worse I can pay the extra bag fee on the airline? I dont really want to ship anything before hand because the resort cant guarantee that the bags will make it...sooo any other ideas? I really wont have THAT much other stuff since I am not taking any decorations or anything.

#56 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
            • 668 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by rn81
              ooh... flip flop magnetic pads... do you have any pics... I haven't seen those! Thanks
              Gotta get me some of these! didnt see any when i went!

I did however get 14 of the oot bags! very exciting- I took the remaining ones! he he! I only got pink and green.

#57 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

I hope they still have them, I need to go and check it out. What a great deal for $2.50.

#58 Denise40

Denise40
                • 407 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:49 PM

My Target still has them. I think there are about 10 of them. I didn't buy any because I don't need them. If someone needs them, let me know.

They also had those straw beach mats that roll up in the pinks and blue. They were too cute.

#59 amyrak

amyrak
                  • 469 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:07 PM

Still haven't made it to my Target to see. I'm off on Friday so hoping to check out the Targets then.

#60 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

They are great bags. I have to ask how is everyone getting them to the destination? We are having around 50-60 people I keep thinking how are we going to get everything there!
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users