Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#981 hmueller19

hmueller19
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:42 PM

OK, for those of you who are new and don't want to read 100 pages in one sitting, couple of tips and tricks...

I posted a bunch of questions / responses from Claudia that we gathered over the months starting on page 72. I also posted a bunch of attachments of documents / pictures / etc that we accumulated back on 73 and 74.

If you haven't already, check out Jill's pics:

Kodakgallery.com*Slideshow

Paula's pics:

Kodakgallery.com*Slideshow

Ana's site visit review:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15401

Christine's pics:

Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Katherine's wedding site:

katherineandseth.com

Kimiko's review:

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t7752

Jill's review:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t10938

pipi619's review:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15443

SusanK's review:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t10643

And on and on - I completely understand all the pressure on the most experienced among us who probably get bombarded by requests for information - there is a TON out there on this site - just start reading...

If you want any of the docs that I have posted, just PM me and I will email it along...

#982 hmueller19

hmueller19
    • 35 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:48 PM

Kat81 - regarding your site visit. I see that Ana responded seeing if you want to come see their wedding in July. If that weekend didn't work, you are more than welcome to come down and see ours - July 14, 2008...

#983 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hmueller19
        Kat81 - regarding your site visit. I see that Ana responded seeing if you want to come see their wedding in July. If that weekend didn't work, you are more than welcome to come down and see ours - July 14, 2008...
        Aww thanks. I am still trying to con my FI into it. That is sweet of you though. It's getting closer and closer!! You getting excited?

#984 hmueller19

hmueller19
        • 35 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kristi
          Hi hmueller! I'm gettting married in November and have tried to contact Claudia..you all have been so helpful! I was wondering if you could e-mail me the attachments she sent you...also could you e-mail me your pics from secrets capri? We're staying there for our honeymoon. Thanks so much!!! adamskristi@hotmail.com
          Kristi - I apologize - head not on straight these days... Did I ever email you the Secrets stuff? Let me know and I will send it along... SORRY!!!

#985 hmueller19

hmueller19
          • 35 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kat81
            Aww thanks. I am still trying to con my FI into it. That is sweet of you though. It's getting closer and closer!! You getting excited?
            Yes, and freaked - only 4 months to go, haven't ordered the STD's for our home party (although finally got a proof today so maybe I can cross that one off the list) - going to Vegas next week for work/play - STILL SO MUCH TO DO... deep breath... OK, I am calm now... :)

#986 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

LMAO.. you will be fine!! I can't wait to see pics from Vegas!! That will be sooo fun.

#987 tlomlad

tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:40 AM

hmueller nice to have you back!!!!!.....and great cap of this thread for all the newbies!

#988 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                • 466 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JoannaR
                  I just finally got my date confirmed from daniella YIIPPIIEEE

June 20, 2009 Ill be there probably during your wedding Jen :)
                  AWESOME! I would love it if you joined us. If you don't know what I look like look for the crazy girl with the "bride" tank top, "bride" hat, and "bride" bikini, sitting by the pool bar drinking pina colada. LOL! We are "planning" to leave for Dreams Tulum for our Honeymoon on Monday following my wedding so hopefully I will see you. we will talk when we get closer to the date.

#989 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hmueller19
                    Special thanks out to Kathi for the link to Sarah Sproull - she is great and we love our little monogram - we are going to use it on almost everything we can - what a great find...
                    Your monogram is AWESOME! Those are my colors for the wedding, too.

#990 Samantha S

Samantha S
                    • 369 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

Vickie-- thanks for posting all the info and for the update on your process for getting people to commit or not commit! It is some what of a relief to hear that not as many end up going and I'm starting to see more people saying the same about their guest list. Not that I wouldn't be elated to have lots and lots of family and even more friends to celebrate with-- we just see our price tag growing and growing. We initially wanted to only have 40 people at our wedding and now about 80 are invited. We got so tense about it, we were like: "so, we can't invite many of our friends because basically, we can't afford to buy them dinner one night". My fi wants to tell people that we are providing dinner at the reception for our wedding party/their dates and our families (about 40-50 people) and then if others would like to join us it is $50 a person. I feel tacky about it so I am holding out to see how many actually book their trip! But I feel equally tacky not inviting people because we can't afford to buy them dinner one night. Guess we'll see...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users